Old 01-06-21, 07:15 PM   #12226
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
Cybermat...

Maybe she was doing what she wanted. Showing support for her president and ejecting the idiots who stole the election out of that building. It’s called being a patriot pal.
Do you think that the death of a patriot is a good thing? If not, don’t call civil war “sweet”.

Quote:
I know you don’t know anything about that.
Haha, what? Name one thing I’ve said that even suggests I’m not a patriotic Australian. Then explain how that’s at all relevant to a discussion of US politics.
Old 01-06-21, 07:16 PM   #12227
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

I cannot express my true feelings in a positive tone how disgusted, ashamed, and angered I am at this attempted coup by Trump's brainwashed maniacs. FYI I'm not talking about the Trump supporters here, just the insane ones attempting the coup. I cannot believe the mess America is in because of that man and his false-news spreading, stupidity, and his brainwashing of American people to follow him blindly.
This man has prolonged the suffering of the American people throughout the pandemic. He has flatly defied democracy, the American people, and the norms for a presidential race. He has also provoked today's coup with his baseless claims of fraud when the only true evidence of fraud came from him. His call on Twitter for the revolters to go in peace and love was teetering on the edge of supporting his revolters, it certainly gave me the feels that he supported his people and kinda failed at not showing that through his tweets.

Quote:
Maybe she was doing what she wanted. Showing support for her president and ejecting the idiots who stole the election out of that building. It’s called being a patriot pal.
Melania Trump called these people "patriots". Let me tell you, real patriots build democracy, not destroy it.

So far Biden and a majority of Congress and politicians- including his own- have spoken appropriate responses to this smashed coup.

Don't take this as a personal attack from a teenager who thinks he knows everything about the world. I am not attacking anyone, nor do I think I know everything. I am just venting my feelings here.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Old 01-06-21, 07:17 PM   #12228
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolferz View Post
@Skybird: Please continue voicing your views since your countryman have seen similar events occur and the horrific aftermath wrought by evil because good men did nothing.
Actually we have had a small incident just a few weeks ago. During an AfD demonstration that the chaotic and far left-leaning Berlin senate let go on for too long, some dozen AFD sympathisers stormed the stairs before the Reichstag and wanted to "storm" the building. The police got caught on the wrong foot and was ill prepared (by order of the senate too few troopers were activated), only three officers where at the entrance to parliament and yelled the mob down and held them back with quite some courage and bare hands.

However impertinent it was, it was relatively minor still and does not compare to what currently goes on in Washington.

If this serves not as a wakeup call, America and everything it claims to stand for will be lost. Red lines have been crossed. Dangerous precedences were created. If today and tonight is not seen as the reason to draw a line in the sand and say "Until here - but not one step further!", then all will be lost. When today you do not say "No!" to it all - when then...??? When mobs chase potlical opponents htorugh the streets? The secret police let peope, dissapear? Soldiers marhcing in the street and m,ahcine gun fireto be heared in the night? America knows all this just from Hollywood movies. It has no experience with it itself. It does nto knpow howe these things come into existence, why they happen, how they start. Academical study and practical exerience - are two very different things. This is no Marcel Avenger story with an inbuild guarantee that all will be well again in the end, and even the losses told have the odour of heroism and glory around them . This is the real thing. And if you do not take it serious, it will bite your face off.

Trump must be held accountable for the violence he wanted, that he inspired, that he motivated, that he implied - and this since months and years. Trump is guilty. This should be let sinking into everybody's mind. Trump is guilty. He is not just responsible, he is not just the man in the background, nor is he a vicit m of ciorcumstance or whaever. Trump is guilty. GUILTY.

So are the minions licking his azz since months and years in a display of servility and masochism (Pence, and others, but especially Pence) that must make every grown up decent man feel ashamed and wanting to get lost from the eyes of the public. What pitiful carricatures of men and women there are in Trump'S imminent vicinity! One would laugh at them until they cry and beg for mercy, if things were not so dangerous and serious.
Old 01-06-21, 07:19 PM   #12229
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
Typical response from someone who hasn't the guts to follow up his threats,LMAO!! How does it feel to support the first President since 1932 to lose reelection, plus the Senate and House at the same time !!??!! He's a triple loser,lol

You think that you can just get rid of Trump and this all ends? Sorry but it's more than just about one man now. I don't know if it will begin full blown shooting civil war but this definitely doesn't go away after Jan 20th.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 01-06-21, 07:27 PM   #12230
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I don't know if it will begin full blown shooting civil war but this definitely doesn't go away after Jan 20th.
I pray to God that a civil war doesn't break out. But it is unlikely since any revolt will be crushed by national troops unless it has some inside people who control or influence major parts of this government.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Old 01-06-21, 07:27 PM   #12231
Von Due
Sea Lord

Downloads: 30

Lots of lost marbles around now. Talk of civil war. Over what? Claims? Any of them "civil war" supporters even for a minute evaluate the consequences of the possibility of them being wrong, them being lied to? This is mass hysteria alright.

Get a grip, folks!
Old 01-06-21, 07:28 PM   #12232
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Now let's look at state rankings for federal dependency. All those who decry their tax dollars getting spent supporting welfare recipients and the like that are democratic ****holes should see which states are better at supporting themselves.

The Fox news data was too old to use and i welcome other data.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-mos...overnment/2700

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 01-06-21, 07:36 PM   #12233
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Now let's look at state rankings for federal dependency. All those who decry their tax dollars getting spent supporting welfare recipients and the like that are democratic ****holes should see which states are better at supporting themselves.

The Fox news data was too old to use and i welcome other data.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-mos...overnment/2700

With all the people and businesses being chased out of Democrat run cities and states i''ll bet that newer (non-manipulated) data would show a quite different picture.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 01-06-21, 07:37 PM   #12234
bstanko6
Admiral

Downloads: 390
Uploads: 13

ROCKSTAR WITH THE MIC DROP!!!!!!

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/6tFeTSUmVc
Old 01-06-21, 07:37 PM   #12235
Buddahaid

I don't doubt it but it's not easy to find 2020 data.

David Bowie
Old 01-06-21, 07:41 PM   #12236
bstanko6
Admiral

Cybermat...
You can call yourself a patriotic whatever. But you were not a patriotic Australian when you give up your guns willfully. You guys sat there bent over and let your government take away your only form of protection. Shame on you.

People like you that are scared of the government or a cancer and that’s why tyrannical government exist.

You go ahead and sit in your kangaroo pouch while us real men save you from World War II, and communism during the 80s.

DISCORD
Old 01-06-21, 07:53 PM   #12237
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

Do you that call this an attempted 'coup' even understand the word or how to apply it?

Let not your ignorance show by opening Thy non-educated mouth.
Old 01-06-21, 07:53 PM   #12238
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
Cybermat...
You can call yourself a patriotic whatever. But you were not a patriotic Australian when you give up your guns willfully. You guys sat there bent over and let your government take away your only form of protection. Shame on you.

People like you that are scared of the government or a cancer and that’s why tyrannical government exist.

You go ahead and sit in your kangaroo pouch while us real men save you from World War II, and communism during the 80s.
Twisted logic based solely on gun ownership. Defending your country can mean so much more.

David Bowie
Old 01-06-21, 07:55 PM   #12239
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Defending your country can mean so much more.
Now THAT I agree with.
Old 01-06-21, 07:59 PM   #12240
bstanko6
Admiral

We start by having fair elections

DISCORD
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter