SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-19, 08:57 AM   #1
mundio_73a
Watch

Downloads: 406
Uploads: 0
Default 3 questions about configuration.

Dear Forum Members!

I will introduce myself first - I will write a few words about myself: I am an eternal computer noob.
In Silent Hunter IV - I play with breaks for several years. Basically - I play it in a strange way, which changes the game settings. Unfortunately, I can not always do it - I do not know how to do it.

This time my problem is a small modification in S18.
I do not remember the user who suggested how to change the submarine's coming tower, but thank him! I managed to mount the Porpoise coming tower on S18 in a strange way. I do this because of access to the front anti-aircraft gun. It’s work!
Unfortunately, it has a very small angle of fire. I understand that I need to change something in the properties of the Porpoise ship.
Questions:
1. What, where, what values should I change to increase the field of frontal anti-aircraft gunfire in the Porpoise coming tower?
2. How to completely eliminate the possibility of receiving a photographic recognition mission in surface ships? Removal of records about such missions in \ Data \ UPCData \ UPCCapaignData \ PatrolObjectives - does not solve the problem, how to do it? It is about mission objective that are sent during the mission after completing the first mission objective and sending the report?
3. How can I change or radically enlarge the target marker? Or maybe some other type of marker can be set - e.g. a big red circle? I have a problem finding enemy fighters in the sky.

Attached, I am sending an image showing the missing firing angle marked in green.

Best regards, I'm sorry for the language of my English from translator!

mundio_73a

mundio_73a is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angle of fire, photo recognition aim, target marker