Click here to access the Helosim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Helosim.com and Flight Sims

Old 01-30-14, 12:36 AM   #151
reignofdeath
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I googled a review for an Asus G55V. Sounds to me as if it could handle PMDG stuff, but dont take my word as a guarantee. Consider the new PMDG 777. Fly by wire, and rated as even surpassing the 737NGX. Google it. I wait for getting the FS fever again, then will probably buy it.Currently I only do Assetto Corsa, Skyrim,
VP4 and The Hunter.
VP4?? and how is the Hunter?? Still enjoying it?? I remember i had a bit of fun with the demo, but I hate subscription games really. The fact that I cant just buy it like the old Deer Hunters irks me. Wish I could just get DH4 to work on my system.

EDIT: The 777 is the newest Boeing right?? I recognize the wing shape, all lifted and such. Is it meant to replace the 737s as far as size goes?
Old 01-30-14, 05:20 AM   #152
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

VP4 = Virtual Pool 4. Brilliant simulation, brilliant.

Still enjoy The Hunter, though they currently have some server issues that cause some annoyances. Multiplayer has arrived months ago, and new reserves. The migrate to new servers now.

The 777 is much bigger than the 737. 737 is continental/medium-range, 777 is global/long-range flyer. The sim bases on tehcnology developed for 737, PMDG says, but goes beyond it. You can safely expect the same amount of technical excellence and in-depth-simulation of systems.
Old 02-05-14, 09:41 PM   #153
reignofdeath
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
VP4 = Virtual Pool 4. Brilliant simulation, brilliant.

Still enjoy The Hunter, though they currently have some server issues that cause some annoyances. Multiplayer has arrived months ago, and new reserves. The migrate to new servers now.

The 777 is much bigger than the 737. 737 is continental/medium-range, 777 is global/long-range flyer. The sim bases on tehcnology developed for 737, PMDG says, but goes beyond it. You can safely expect the same amount of technical excellence and in-depth-simulation of systems.

Good to hear, its unfortunate that recently I haven't gotten to play FSX I will pick it back up again here soon though!