SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-09, 02:54 PM   #11
Freiwillige
The Old Man

Downloads: 24
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeagle View Post
GREAT piece of art

I played the Bismarck mission with Scharnhorst. both, POW and Nelson were badly damaged (starboard side all black and 2nd artillery on fire), but i could not sink one of them 'till I was out of ammo on primary and secondary artillerie!
I'll try again

It seems like i can't play any other mission than Bismarck. I tried again a convoy-mission and ended up with the stuck loading bar again

I found out that i have to wait more than 10 minutes, than it finally will start. At least the Alexandria-mission (Barham) worked like that.
But the Scharnhorst is not powerfull enough to sink one of the Revenge-class ships.

I keep having the same problem. I can hammer the enemy ships to death but it doesn't seem to have much affect other than a few fires and the entire ship being black from holes they just steam right on without so much as a list!

Anything bigger than the Hood is unsinkable without topedo's it seems no matter how many shells I land I always run out of main gun ammo.
Freiwillige is offline   Reply With Quote