SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-22-21, 01:24 AM   #76
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

I am looking forward to the Democrat destruction of this Country. Why? Every middle class American since Obama was elected could not and would not.Say no to anything the Democrats wanted to do.They reinvented themselves as what they are today. And if you think the Republican's are any different you have forgotten college. Oh that's right you couldn't get in their College even if you had money. It was all about Blood. They are all the same and by their own deadline. There will be a 1 party rule in this country. And they and the Ruling families of this world.Have decided no more Wars but they have to get rid of excess people on this planet. It's all about resources and this virus is just a start they will refine it as they need to.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-21, 07:45 AM   #77
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
I am looking forward to the Democrat destruction of this Country. Why? Every middle class American since Obama was elected could not and would not.Say no to anything the Democrats wanted to do.They reinvented themselves as what they are today. And if you think the Republican's are any different you have forgotten college. Oh that's right you couldn't get in their College even if you had money. It was all about Blood. They are all the same and by their own deadline. There will be a 1 party rule in this country. And they and the Ruling families of this world.Have decided no more Wars but they have to get rid of excess people on this planet. It's all about resources and this virus is just a start they will refine it as they need to.
George Carlin was 100% correct when he said they're all in a big club and you ain't in it...
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-21, 01:29 PM   #78
Kapitan
Sub Test Pilot

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 7

Looking at the spot hire container market due to the shortages in the system, a typical spot rate for LA to China has gone from $1800 to over $14,000

The problems in the USA have gotten a little worse Ohio has shortages of some food products at present as well as other states, Canada has a shortage of some products as well.

Find out about Museum Ships here: https://www.museumships.us/

Flickr for all my pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131313936@N03/

Navy general board articles: https://www.navygeneralboard.com/author/aegis/
Kapitan is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-21, 02:08 PM   #79
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
Looking at the spot hire container market due to the shortages in the system, a typical spot rate for LA to China has gone from $1800 to over $14,000

Yep.

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...&postcount=252

And I bet inflation stays high for long time to come. It snot a shoret-fashoned phenomenon as they desperately hope.

I also think we have entered a new era. The era of shortage and no more overflow.

The Green deal money annihilation the Eu and other planned, soone ror later will be tackled and axed more or less. They cannot maintain it without risking serious social collapse and civil unrest. Ordinary people simply cannot afford the price explosions it brings. (Not that inflation is caused by it. )
Old 10-27-21, 10:57 AM   #80
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Think it's time to use the US military to handle the cargo crisis, they have the ships, manpower and leadership to do so.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-21, 11:03 AM   #81
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
Think it's time to use the US military to handle the cargo crisis, they have the ships, manpower and leadership to do so.

They will be activated when the crisis deepens. In that I'am pretty sure they will.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-21, 11:09 AM   #82
Kapitan
Sub Test Pilot

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
The MSC has limited sea lift capability to supplement the current problems also the USA flagged vessels are few and far between

Military is only good for some cases as well, the best you will get is them driving trucks they won’t have much of an idea how to run a civilian port or facility so your scope for using the military is very limited

Find out about Museum Ships here: https://www.museumships.us/

Flickr for all my pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131313936@N03/

Navy general board articles: https://www.navygeneralboard.com/author/aegis/
Kapitan is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-21, 01:35 AM   #83
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
George Carlin was 100% correct when he said they're all in a big club and you ain't in it...
Well i had to go look that guy up, And your right i Wasn't in the club in high school and i sure as hell wasn't in the College club. Even though i scored higher on every test.My family lived on a Democratic Dream and that was work will make you free and belive in us and your future you and your children will reap the benefits. That was in 1958 my father was 20 yrs old and i was just born. He and my mother both died 50an55 yrs later.The dream was a lie they both died working themselves to their graves. But they taught their 4 children how not to ever believe in a political party's bull****. But for my 3 sisters, well the die was cast for them. Now i on the other hand became a soldier of fortune not in the military sense.And all these years later the Democrats are like a cancer. They will take everything you have worked for. And give it to the Parasites of society and call it leveling up. Ya know what i think i may just show them what that really means. ... Of course i'm talkin vote.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote