SUBSIM Radio Room Forums


SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2014, 11:18 PM   #61
Kaptlt.Endrass
Weps
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: On a big grey floaty thing
Posts: 361
Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Default

Is it you???
__________________
New American Home-Defense weapon.


Kaptlt.Endrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:20 PM   #62
TarJak
Fleet Admiral
 
TarJak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 17,631
Downloads: 150
Uploads: 8


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaptlt.Endrass View Post
Is it you???
No its not me. It is someone we all "know" in some way.
__________________
It's my thread and I'll derail it if I want to.


]


GWX Website
TarJaks Funkraum
2008 Subsim Meet Photo Album
TarJak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 04:13 AM   #63
HunterICX
Rear Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Malaga, España
Posts: 10,801
Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0


Default

There's only one that can wear that kind of shirt..and that's Neal Stevens
__________________
HunterICX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 05:57 AM   #64
Oberon
Lucky Jack
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 26,370
Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterICX View Post
There's only one that can wear that kind of shirt..and that's Neal Stevens
Yeah, that's Neal and his infamous lighthouse shirt.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 06:53 AM   #65
TarJak
Fleet Admiral
 
TarJak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 17,631
Downloads: 150
Uploads: 8


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterICX View Post
There's only one that can wear that kind of shirt..and that's Neal Stevens
Correct. Over to you Hunter:
__________________
It's my thread and I'll derail it if I want to.


]


GWX Website
TarJaks Funkraum
2008 Subsim Meet Photo Album
TarJak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 07:46 AM   #66
HunterICX
Rear Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Malaga, España
Posts: 10,801
Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0


Default

What Class Locomotive is this?

__________________
HunterICX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 07:57 AM   #67
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat
 
Jimbuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 250 metres below the surface
Posts: 142,193
Downloads: 58
Uploads: 11


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarJak View Post
Who is this?
ROFLMAO

That's given me an idea
__________________
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Oh my God, not again!!


GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:03 AM   #68
Oberon
Lucky Jack
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 26,370
Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterICX View Post
What Class Locomotive is this?

NS3500

Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:05 AM   #69
HunterICX
Rear Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Malaga, España
Posts: 10,801
Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0


Default

Ack goes to show how much OTTD can teach you
Well done, you're next.
__________________
HunterICX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:11 AM   #70
Oberon
Lucky Jack
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 26,370
Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20


Default

You 'trained' me well.

Alright, moving away from trains, what armoured vehicle is this?

Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:24 AM   #71
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat
 
Jimbuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 250 metres below the surface
Posts: 142,193
Downloads: 58
Uploads: 11


Default

Neubaufahrzeuge arriving in Oslo Harbour, April 1940
__________________
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Oh my God, not again!!


GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:33 AM   #72
Oberon
Lucky Jack
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 26,370
Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20


Default



Have you been using GCHQ again? Thought that one would last longer than that.

It is indeed, as you say.

Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 10:57 AM   #73
Sailor Steve
Too old for his own good.
 
Sailor Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: High in the mountains of Utah
Posts: 51,488
Downloads: 745
Uploads: 250


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarJak View Post
Don't laugh. it could be you.
I laughed because I was standing right beside the guy who took the picture. I couldn't answer because

A) It was too easy for me, and

B) Because I have a hard time thinking up a good question. That is also why I don't post much in the 'Ask The Next Person A Question' thread.
__________________
“Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.”
—Will Rogers
Sailor Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:46 AM   #74
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat
 
Jimbuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 250 metres below the surface
Posts: 142,193
Downloads: 58
Uploads: 11


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post


Have you been using GCHQ again? Thought that one would last longer than that.

It is indeed, as you say.

Just call it beginners luck
__________________
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Oh my God, not again!!


GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:53 AM   #75
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat
 
Jimbuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 250 metres below the surface
Posts: 142,193
Downloads: 58
Uploads: 11


Default

An easy one....where is this located?

__________________
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Oh my God, not again!!


GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1995- 2020 Subsim