Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-24-21, 07:46 PM   #1726
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
As always, outside of death, the impeachment process which makes Kamala Harris president.

I was thinking impeachment...He hasn't done anything wrong or so, well nothing criminal..so why impeachment.

If a President has to be removed from office, whether it's medical, criminal or some other things it can only be done by impeachment.

Is that correct ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-21, 07:46 PM   #1727
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Who and what can make a demand that Biden should resign if he are suffering from some degree of Dementia ?

His own party ? Speaker of the house, Only Him self ?
The Rep. ?

I wonder if it should be the case, can he then be in charged as the world most powerful man.

It's up the American and no one else whether they think he's fit for office or not.

Markus
The only way I can see this ending with any dignity for the guy is if he personally makes an announcement and voluntarily steps down. Otherwise I’m not so sure any demands will be made since I don’t think the ones actually running the show are in any rush to see him go. They can just continue bombing Syria and Africa, drive the country deeper in debt, keep funding Gain of Function Research, and ‘ol Joe gets the blame.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-24-21 at 08:02 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-21, 08:02 PM   #1728
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

She said it during an interview with CNN in Sept 2020.

Quote:
If you take this so lightly why is Missouri asking for funds to set up a field hospital?
If you want an answer (which you really don't want, you're just trying to score some sort of political point) you need to ask the state of Missouri.

The way I see it, (especially with the dysfunctional messaging from the so-called experts) with a 2% mortality rate, (and that is probably high due to under reporting of cases) the lock downs, mask mandates, plus restrictions on travel and socializing is akin to burning the house down to get rid of the mouse that moved into your attic. In plain English it's overkill.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-21, 08:09 PM   #1729
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

I hope we'll never have to know how much worse it could be by not taking these measures.

About Missouri I suppose it's mearly coincidense that it's one of the least vaccinated states.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-21, 08:42 AM   #1730
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
^ Now that is something to get started to think on. I googled it up further, and it seems this is not just a spill of drivel from the usual right wing suspects or FOX anymore. I mean the part of Daszak being nominated for investigating Wuhan. The suspected fox in the hen house turned into a neutral examiner of the missing of one or two hens?

Everybody - and I think of the video of that clash between Rand Paul and Fauci - should restrain from from excessive rethorics, because the use of excessive rethorics all too easily suggests that the speaker has to hide something, namely a lack of argument. As I said, Rand Paul did not do his cause a good service with always interrupting to break the completion of even just a sentence by Fauci. People like me get easily extremely pissed by such manipulative behaviour. Thats a pity, because as far as I got an overview on Rand Paul, he should be absolutely able to hold his - libertarian - grounds without such tricks. He seems to be one of the most Trump-critical amongst Republican politicians, or not? Although nevertheless close to the Tea Party, which is no compliment in my book.

I consider the possibility that this whole story holds more truth than I initially assumed.
Why is it that things that turn out to have a basis for investigating are always initially declared a right wing conspiracy theory?

99.999% of things that the left declares to be a right wing conspiracy theory always turn out to end up being true to one extent or another.

*Anyone* with any common sense and/or who knows how government works and/or how specifically Asian communist governments operate understood that a lab leak has always been the most likely culprit.

Doing GoF function research with shady funding by the US provided through an intermediary to get around the fact that it was banned in the US.

Operating at a BSL2 level when it should have been done while operating at a BSL4 level.

Incompetent and lazy lab workers.

Not immediately revealing that a leak occurred so as to not interrupt "harmony" followed by a cover-up to hide their workers' incompetence.

PLA interests certainly involved in GoF research with potentially weaponising research - possibly resulting in the cover-up to hide their involvement.

Western interests supporting the cover-up to obscure their involvement.

It will likely end up that Fauci will be proven to have known and supported using Ecohealth Alliance to funnel money to the CHICOMs to do GoF research in direct contravention of the US's ban on conducting GoF research in the US do to the risk involved...
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-21, 08:46 AM   #1731
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
The only way I can see this ending with any dignity for the guy is if he personally makes an announcement and voluntarily steps down. Otherwise I’m not so sure any demands will be made since I don’t think the ones actually running the show are in any rush to see him go. They can just continue bombing Syria and Africa, drive the country deeper in debt, keep funding Gain of Function Research, and ‘ol Joe gets the blame.
I couldn't care less about his dignity. He's been a crook for decades. I'd prefer to see him physically hauled out and frog-marched away in handcuffs. But then again, I'd prefer to see the whole damn thing burned to the ground and a do over on just first constitutional principles with government service being by random lottery with no retirement perks.
Old 07-25-21, 10:20 AM   #1732
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

I saw it pretty much as this person did.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-21, 10:28 AM   #1733
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

How high percentage of the American believe that this Corona came from a lab leak.

Curious only

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-21, 10:50 AM   #1734
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
How high percentage of the American believe that this Corona came from a lab leak.

Curious only

Markus
Because of the undeniable science of the structure of the covid virion being extremely unlikely to have occurred naturally as a zoonotic escape due to the cgg-cgg gene sequencing which is extremely rare in nature but commonly used by researchers doing gain of function research. Because of the undeniable track record of the CHICOMs in covering up their screwups and silencing dissidents. Because of the undeniable cultural imperative amongst Asians to not want to upset harmony by providing bad news to superiors so as to save face - it's a necessity amongst all Asian cultures. Because of the undeniable fact that the US government's entrenched bureaucrats, law enforcement, and intelligence community are thoroughly corrupt and have been for decades - they've just been really good at hiding the fact that they're pretty much all corrupt from the masses.
Old 07-25-21, 12:02 PM   #1735
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
Why is it that things that turn out to have a basis for investigating are always initially declared a right wing conspiracy theory?
Because the former office holder in the WH produced every day so much rant and rubbish and drivel and nonsense that it becomes a habit to assume another alarm sounding overblown indeed is just another of those many overblown alarms.

As in one of the videos by Rockstar was said: it was the most improper man with the most ruined reputation banging the drums for the lab theory. And I do not take it for granted that he indeed believed or belkieves himself in it - or understands it in full. When he started to make his npoise, he did so for the usual motive of his: to feed his loyal mob of dogs who expect nothing but a spectaculum from him.

As we say in German: ein blindes Huhn findet aus Zufall auch mal gelegentlich ein Korn.

America pays the price for its utmost extreme level of polarization.The US society has gone fully binary - it only knows "0" and "1" now, black and white, totall this or totally that. No inbetween. Hard to have two differing opinions trying to negotiate compromises this way .
Old 07-25-21, 01:34 PM   #1736
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Because the former office holder in the WH produced every day so much rant and rubbish and drivel and nonsense that it becomes a habit to assume another alarm sounding overblown indeed is just another of those many overblown alarms.

As in one of the videos by Rockstar was said: it was the most improper man with the most ruined reputation banging the drums for the lab theory. And I do not take it for granted that he indeed believed or belkieves himself in it - or understands it in full. When he started to make his npoise, he did so for the usual motive of his: to feed his loyal mob of dogs who expect nothing but a spectaculum from him.

As we say in German: ein blindes Huhn findet aus Zufall auch mal gelegentlich ein Korn.

America pays the price for its utmost extreme level of polarization.The US society has gone fully binary - it only knows "0" and "1" now, black and white, totall this or totally that. No inbetween. Hard to have two differing opinions trying to negotiate compromises this way .
That's where our opinions differ. I couldn't care less that Trump was crude and crass. As President, he was pro-America, tried to get things done to return the US to it's roots, and was entirely unapologetic about it.

Under Biden, Obama, Bush, Clinton, all the way back to Kennedy, the presidency has been for sale - with other state actors and to buy access for personal profit or the benefit of stares hostile to the US. We were finally energy independent until Biden came in and cancelled keystone. But he has no similar objection to nordstream. We were finally preventing illegal aliens and criminal/terrorist operatives masquerading as illegal aliens from coming here in droves but the left bitches and moans about it (despite Obama quietly deporting more and Biden quietly caging more). A nation that doesn't control its borders isn't sovereign and the vast majority of illegals are here for economic desires rather than being refugees from war or persecution.
Old 07-25-21, 01:41 PM   #1737
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
That's where our opinions differ. I couldn't care less that Trump was crude and crass. As President, he was pro-America, tried to get things done to return the US to it's roots, and was entirely unapologetic about it.

Under Biden, Obama, Bush, Clinton, all the way back to Kennedy, the presidency has been for sale - with other state actors and to buy access for personal profit or the benefit of stares hostile to the US. We were finally energy independent until Biden came in and cancelled keystone. But he has no similar objection to nordstream. We were finally preventing illegal aliens and criminal/terrorist operatives masquerading as illegal aliens from coming here in droves but the left bitches and moans about it (despite Obama quietly deporting more and Biden quietly caging more). A nation that doesn't control its borders isn't sovereign and the vast majority of illegals are here for economic desires rather than being refugees from war or persecution.
What a joke. The US has been energy independent for a long time but the oil companies profits count for more so the oil is exported. Now who is for sale? And the Keystone pipeline was intended for oil import from Canada, you know that foreign nation that occupies the north.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-21, 02:47 PM   #1738
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
Because of the undeniable science of the structure of the covid virion being extremely unlikely to have occurred naturally as a zoonotic escape due to the cgg-cgg gene sequencing which is extremely rare in nature but commonly used by researchers doing gain of function research.
This is incorrect. Double CGG can be found in bat coronaviruses that have evolved in the wild.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-21, 08:08 PM   #1739
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
This is incorrect. Double CGG can be found in bat coronaviruses that have evolved in the wild.
Read it again. I said extremely rare. I didn't say never.

When something is extremely rare in nature but purposefully done in a lab, the lab leak is the most likely explanation.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-sci...ak-11622995184
Old 07-25-21, 08:43 PM   #1740
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
When something is extremely rare in nature but purposefully done in a lab, the lab leak is the most likely explanation.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-sci...ak-11622995184

No, it isn't the 'most likely explanation' since it can occur naturally.

The article is behind a paywall so I can't read it, but neither of the authors of that opinion piece have any expertise on the subject matter.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote