SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-19-20, 07:28 PM   #16
von Zelda
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetguy06 View Post
I'll pm you some questions/concerns about those mods in a bit. If can't figure out how to complete the objective soon, I'll seriously consider abandoning it and returning to port.
Sent you a PM. If you follow my directions, you'll need to stop and delete your current game and past saves forever. Good Luck.
Old 03-19-20, 08:42 PM   #17
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

I found two "Patrol" assignments, and two "Sink" assignments that include "Japanese- Singapore" shipping route references. The way you word it, you are on a "Sink" operation. The way lurker_hlb3 worded the orders in RSRDC was to the effect of "... Proceed to position 100nm East of O-Luan Pt Formosa (2200N 12250E by 100nm) and conduct anti-shipping operations in the Japanese- Singapore shipping lanes . Remain on station for 72hrs, however if IJN units are detected outside of the Patrol area, proceed at your discretion to intercept and destroy...." - The two "Sink" sets are done like that. So you basically have free reign on where you can sink ships. Most of those missions are set to 4,000 tons of ships sunk, so usually no more than two ships, unless you only find small coastal freighters... Once you sink 4000 tons, the mission will complete.

btw fellers, if you have RSRDC on top of TMO, you don't need the "small patch" that Art Anker did - RSRDC "fixes" the Terrible Tambor also.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote