SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-07-23, 06:08 AM   #11101
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

And while we are at it again, I just read the Cancer Research Center of the Helmholtz Society just released a meta analysis of 14 studies of "the highest methodological quality" where they found that a daily supplementaiton with D3 reduces the probability to die of cancer by 12%. If the same dose is consumed in one big dosis just once a week or ever yocupkld of days, this effect is non visible anymore.

This also coinfirmed what i recommende din the past: that the body can make better use of the vitamine D if you take it daily, not a meta-dose once a week. Its not useless to do the lattert, but you get a smaller net benefit only.

The reaosns are different than form for excmaple Vitamine C which is water-solvent. That is the reason why Vitamine C does nto get stored for long time, only for a very few hours (2-4 hours springs to my mind mbut I am not certain). Then it gets simply washed out with the urine. Therefore its better to not take 3gr in one rush (hich also may cause a revolt in your guts...), but 3 x 1 gr over the day.

-------

Dr. Jones in the video above rethorically asked why this measurment (Vitamine D) is not being recommended by officials when it is so cheap. There she already gave the answer. It is right because it is so cheap. Cheap means: no profits in it.

Pharmaceutical industries are deeply criminal and rotten to the bone. They have politicians in their pockets. They are main suppporters of the WHO. They massively interfere with the training of students of medicine, and corrupt the scientific process and try to disrupt the free flow of data and free debate. They tlaked govenrments into allowing them to mostly control themselves, which is no control at all, therefore. They talked (paid) politicians into accepting their own corporate feedback as the only basis for political decision making.

Its a deep, wicked swamp. And its lethal.
Old 06-07-23, 08:21 AM   #11102
Skybird
Soaring

In a nutshell:

https://www-achgut-com.translate.goo..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Quote:
If all doses had been intact, the consequences of the vaccination campaign would have been even more devastating than we are witnessing today.
(...)
The regulators from the European Medicines Agency, the Robert Koch Institute, the Paul Ehrlich Institute and the STIKO should protect our health, that is their legal mandate and their raison d'être. But they all knew that the nucleic acid "vaccines" were toxic and ineffective because they knew the regulatory documents. They approved and recommended them nonetheless. The approval has still not been revoked, the "vaccination" is still recommended, although it has been clear since the end of March 2021 that it is poison, which I showed at the time using the VAERS data from the CDC.

But manufacturers' pipelines are full of other modRNA-based "vaccines," all of which are toxic if they're immunogenic, which they usually are, otherwise they won't make it through Phase I development. Because apart from the intrinsic toxicity of the antigen (point 3), they all trigger the mechanisms described at the beginning of the article. How long will such mass poisoning agents continue to be developed and approved by those who are supposed to protect our health? Just now, the US National Institutes of Health is proudly reporting in Orwellian style the start of a phase I study with the aim of developing a modRNA “vaccine” against influenza.
Breath deeply, Catfish. Its not the place where its posted that counts, but what it says.

Last edited by Skybird; 06-07-23 at 08:40 AM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-23, 10:43 AM   #11103
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-23, 03:37 PM   #11104
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

RIP to all the people, time, and other things we lost during the Pandemic.

I get goosebumps now when I hear the word "lockdown." Or a chill when someone mentions quarantining. Do any of you guys feel the same?

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-23, 04:17 PM   #11105
Skybird
Soaring

I get an angry face colour when imagining the scale of commerzialisation of universities and the academic branch. And when imagining to what ammount pharmaceutical industry interests have politics in their pockets.

I believed them in good faith - and almost killed my father by pressing him to get vaccinated. One and a half day long we did not know if he ever would get out of hospital again.

I will never forgive them this, never.

Maybe that is not Christian. What should I say. I am not Christian.
Old 06-07-23, 04:28 PM   #11106
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Red View Post
RIP to all the people, time, and other things we lost during the Pandemic.

I get goosebumps now when I hear the word "lockdown." Or a chill when someone mentions quarantining. Do any of you guys feel the same?
Not the slightest. I enjoyed being by myself..

Heck 10 minutes talk with a neighbour and I have had enough social for a week or so.

I also say R.I.P to those who lost their life to this Covid19

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-23, 05:01 PM   #11107
tonschk
Admiral

Downloads: 172
Default Teenagers DYING SUDDENLY

Teenagers DYING SUDDENLY

Old 06-08-23, 06:21 AM   #11108
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 06-08-23, 03:30 PM   #11109
tonschk
Admiral

Default VACCINE DEVELOPING INMUNE CONFUSION

Vaccine Immune Confusion with Geert Vanden Bossche and Dr Rennebohm

Old 06-08-23, 10:26 PM   #11110
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Not the slightest. I enjoyed being by myself..

Heck 10 minutes talk with a neighbour and I have had enough social for a week or so.

I also say R.I.P to those who lost their life to this Covid19

Markus
Oh yes, me too. My alone time is something that I value a lot. I find nowadays that I enjoy having intelligent conversations with adults and hanging out with kids my age. Kids under the age of ten just waste my energy...I can't stand being around obnoxious kids anymore

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-23, 02:08 AM   #11111
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Red View Post
Oh yes, me too. My alone time is something that I value a lot. I find nowadays that I enjoy having intelligent conversations with adults and hanging out with kids my age. Kids under the age of ten just waste my energy...I can't stand being around obnoxious kids anymore
Babies are even worse. Sticky, and always looking like they are wet, have some kind of glue on their face, on their skin, everywhere... You are tempted to put them straight into the washing machine. But not too hot the water, so that they dont shrink, else the baby era never ends.
Old 06-09-23, 04:22 AM   #11112
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 06-09-23, 07:01 PM   #11113
tonschk
Admiral

Default 💉 COVID-19 Vaccines Are Not Effective: 🤮 People Got Sick Taking the Jab!

�� COVID-19 Vaccines Are Not Effective: �� People Got Sick Taking the Jab!

�� Watch the full interview for free at https://freedomplatform.tv/robert-f-k...

Last edited by tonschk; 06-09-23 at 07:09 PM.
tonschk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-23, 04:35 AM   #11114
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 06-10-23, 02:53 PM   #11115
tonschk
Admiral

Default DICTATORSHIP LOCKDOWN IS COMING SOON, IT`S BEING PLANNED ALREADY

THE NEXT LOCKDOWN DICTATORSHIP IS COMING SOON, IT`S BEING PLANNED CURRENTLY

�� Lockdown 2.0 Is Coming Soon: ��‍�� Are We Already Conditioned for Another One?

�� Watch the full interview for free at https://londonreal.tv/manipulated-mis...

�� Exploring the Untold Risks of Vaccines

�� Watch the full interview for free at https://londonreal.tv/manipulated-mis...

Last edited by tonschk; 06-10-23 at 08:10 PM.
tonschk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan