SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-29-19, 03:45 PM   #1
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default just stopped in for a visit

hey guys and gals, good to see the healthy and vibrant mod community family is still modding and sharing knowledge with our new members to create new mods

i dont get to visit much any more or even play the game much, its not even installed on my computer right now, but i still love the game and hope to get back into it when i am not so busy with RL

to those of you who send me messages and ask for advise please dont feel neglected as i will help and reply when i see them, i just sometimes dont get back here to see whats going on for months at a time.

for any new members out there who may not know it, i want to remind everyone that my mods are there to be enjoyed and if you want to use my mods and change them around i dont care, i just ask that you read the details and if i used anyone elses files or help that they get credit for the files you modded and i would hope you mention me if any of my files are used but no permissions need to be asked of me in advance to use them.

as far as i am concerned we are a family and this game, and its mods should be unlimited to all in how you want to mod and use them

happy hunting guys
Old 06-29-19, 04:49 PM   #2
cdrsubron7
Sink'em All

Downloads: 305
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster View Post
hey guys and gals, good to see the healthy and vibrant mod community family is still modding and sharing knowledge with our new members to create new mods

i dont get to visit much any more or even play the game much, its not even installed on my computer right now, but i still love the game and hope to get back into it when i am not so busy with RL

to those of you who send me messages and ask for advise please dont feel neglected as i will help and reply when i see them, i just sometimes dont get back here to see whats going on for months at a time.

for any new members out there who may not know it, i want to remind everyone that my mods are there to be enjoyed and if you want to use my mods and change them around i dont care, i just ask that you read the details and if i used anyone elses files or help that they get credit for the files you modded and i would hope you mention me if any of my files are used but no permissions need to be asked of me in advance to use them.

as far as i am concerned we are a family and this game, and its mods should be unlimited to all in how you want to mod and use them

happy hunting guys

Hey Webster.

Nice to see ya around these parts again.

Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" - LtCDR Samuel D Dealy
SHIV Guide | Imperial Japanese Navy | US Submarines

cdrsubron7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-19, 04:58 PM   #3
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEBSTER
when i am not so busy with RL
SO WHAT ARE U DRIVING THESE DAYS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR QUATRO
So what happen? The rest of the story please

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-19, 05:21 PM   #4
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Webster! Good to "see" you, sir!

As Aktungbby and MR QUATRO ask / say - whassup?... - I know how RL was for me until just a few years ago this July 14th - the 3 year anniversary for my retirement!

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-19, 03:27 PM   #5
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Webster, thank you for all you've done for Silent Hunter 4 and its community. You are the example that we all try to follow. Salute!
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-19, 11:25 AM   #6
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
SO WHAT ARE U DRIVING THESE DAYS?
thanks for reminding me, now i have a 2006 4runner.

its not as useful as i thought it would be, you just never realize how much stinky and messy stuff you put in the back of a truck.

i had to bring a gas weed eater and leaf blower to a place about an hour away and i was going cross eyed with the fumes so i had to ride with a/c off and windows down the whole way in 98 degree weather with heat index well over 105. not to mention how many times i have to put things in bins and buckets that might be messy. an suv isnt the best replacement for a truck but im making do

i went back and updated that thread
Old 07-05-19, 03:02 PM   #7
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

You need a little utility trailer, Webster! I went from a K2500 to a mini-van. Talk about culture shock! Sure, it could haul a 4x8 sheet of gypsum board, but what a bother just to go get fuel for the mowers!... - a trailer - if your vehicle can take a hitch - is the way to go, if you don't have a 'ruck...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-19, 12:29 AM   #8
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
You need a little utility trailer, Webster! I went from a K2500 to a mini-van. Talk about culture shock! Sure, it could haul a 4x8 sheet of gypsum board, but what a bother just to go get fuel for the mowers!... - a trailer - if your vehicle can take a hitch - is the way to go, if you don't have a 'ruck...