Click here to access the Helosim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Helosim.com and Flight Sims

Old 07-01-09, 06:00 PM   #61
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

the only screenshot that was saved...have to fix this application.

A spit experiences the wrath of the butcher in the air (Xabbarus in a FW190)

HunterICX
Old 07-01-09, 06:02 PM   #62
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Downloads: 13

"God has a special providence for fools, drunks, and the United States of America."

- Otto von Bismarck on Red Max's Bf 109
Old 07-01-09, 07:33 PM   #63
Kratos
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0

RE: T.F. kicking from the TEAM SPEAK server. It wasn't Hunter's decision alone. T.F. got the option when the kick happened, he can return when he has a mic, after many months of requests to obtain a mic to converse with the players who made the effort to communicate with each other. There was repeatedly sm@rt@ss comments made.

I deliberately stayed away from T.S. for almost two weeks due to the fact that i couldn't get my sound card to work ingame and with T.S. at the same time. Not that i cant type, but its so annoying having a chat bar expanded just to read what someone is typing, well thats my point of view.

Quote:
now, after calming down... (would have been perfered to been told nicely to leave, than be praticeing with il2 and hear that TS voice telling me I was kicked...)
Would it have done any good? something tells me that whoever asked you, would get some lewd comment.

@ Dowly, Dont go jumping on Hunters back about this, it wasnt his decision alone. Yea! your known for not having a mic on T.S. but you never gave anyone a reason to kick/ban you. (not that i know of)

Quote:
PS. Ow and wouldnt it be Jimbuna's decision whether to ban ppl without mic?
Ultimately yes. but it was discussed and the decision was left to the appropriate channel.

Kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-09, 07:40 PM   #64
Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor1 View Post
"God has a special providence for fools, drunks, and the United States of America."

- Otto von Bismarck on Red Max's Bf 109
Old 07-01-09, 09:08 PM   #65
Task Force
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos
Would it have done any good? something tells me that whoever asked you, would get some lewd comment.
Well kratos, I would have left, im not that kind of person, and if he wanted me to leave until further notice, and when ever I had gotten a mic i would have came back after telling hunter that I would have gotten a mic.

Yes, when youall had asked me about getting a mic, I may have been a smart*ss at times, but if I had been asked to leave, or told that today was the last day for mutes, or something along those lines. I would have happly complied, and left, announced I wanst gonna be flying for a while, and left from there. But instead I had that T.S. voice Yell in my ear that I had been kicked... (Stupid me had the sound up, so it was more like yell.)

finaly as I said before to conclude this, If I had been asked I would not have said a smart *ss comment, and not wrote my origional response on this thread with the same anger I did, I would have simply wrote... something along tese lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF
Hello fellas,
Hunter Informed me that since I dont have a mic, that I can nolonger fly with youall till I get a mic. So I will be out for a while. I had fun flying with youall for the past 9 to 10 months.

have a great day,
TF.
But I did not because I was furious when that T.S. bi*** yeled that crap in my into my ear. And thats why my origional post is wrote the way it was.

But despite what you or anyone else think, Im not the smart *ss you seem to think I am, im just telling you my opinion which may seem it, but im not meaning to offend anyone.

TF.
Old 07-02-09, 01:02 AM   #66
Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54

To be honest, if I had been kicked in the manner the you where Task Force I would have responded in a simular fashon. As for all this smarta**ery, everyone is a smarta** at times, some more than others, but there are times to be a smarta** and times not to be one just like there is a time to talk and a time to shut it. As for your atitude durning the few months that I have flown starting with the failed "Yoxford Boys" campaign up to the present, I found your anticks to be funny but annoying, mostly it you buzzing around other peoples planes at the wrong time. That is what you do at the end of a mission, don't go around doing it after several requests for you to stop because that give more and more reason to get kicked. The time I saw you doing this the most was during the Kuban Campaign. This is my view in light of the current events, these are my opinions and feelings on this subject. I end this with one simple question to you Task Force, How its it that you can afford a game like Empire Total War but cannot get enough money togeather to buy a headset or microphone?
Old 07-02-09, 01:46 AM   #67
Task Force
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 85

Yes, I did buz people in the kuban campaign... as for ETW, was a gift from my parents, something I had told them I wanted months ahead of time, and they had gotten for me... But at this point, I need to buy a new keyboard as I said earlyer, cause mine had a "close encounter of the Soda kind."

Guess its an old habbit of mine... that managed to come back... like that little sholder shooting incident of mine...

Good night all...
Old 07-02-09, 05:02 AM   #68
XabbaRus
Navy Seal

Downloads: 5

Hunter is IL-2 not letting you take screenshots?
Old 07-02-09, 05:04 AM   #69
XabbaRus
Navy Seal

Oh one more thing, can you stick a couple of static cameras at our airfield as I want to start gathering material for a lolwaffles film.

I will also need some voice acting from Schroeder and Raptor as my german accent is rubbish.
Old 07-02-09, 05:17 AM   #70
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabbaRus View Post
Hunter is IL-2 not letting you take screenshots?
Using a 3th party application for Screenshots.
but I solved the issue seems to be working propperly now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabbaRus
Oh one more thing, can you stick a couple of static cameras at our airfield as I want to start gathering material for a lolwaffles film.

I will also need some voice acting from Schroeder and Raptor as my german accent is rubbish.
I will try to memorize that when I modify the missions.

HunterICX
Old 07-02-09, 05:17 AM   #71
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Downloads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabbaRus View Post
Need help from Schroeder or Raptor? Why would my German accent be any better?
Old 07-02-09, 05:32 AM   #72
XabbaRus
Navy Seal

Because I need two germans to talk to each other in English..I'd just do a bad comedy one.....
Old 07-02-09, 06:35 AM   #73
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Downloads: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor1 View Post
Need help from Schroeder or Raptor? Why would my German accent be any better?
Well, take it as a compliment. When you read out German stuff your pronunciation is surprisingly good.
But Hunter could do it as well. Alt least he can speak German...sort of....

@TF
Here is a mic for 3$.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Computer-PC-Headphone-Headset-Microphone-For-Skype-MSN_W0QQitemZ320379354774QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Def aultDomain_0?hash=item4a9818fe96&_trksid=p3286.c0. m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1234|293% 3A1|294%3A50

I guess that should be affordable.
Old 07-02-09, 06:41 AM   #74
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder View Post
But Hunter could do it as well. Alt least he can speak German...sort of.
just admit it..

You rather grind your eardrums with rusty nails then having me trying to pronounce the german words correctly

HunterICX

Last edited by HunterICX; 07-02-09 at 06:57 AM.
HunterICX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-09, 07:47 AM   #75
XabbaRus
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder View Post
Well, take it as a compliment. When you read out German stuff your pronunciation is surprisingly good.
Is that aimed at me? If so cheers....I was thinking Germans speaking English for the lolwaffles movie.

Anyway I'll let you guys know more later.