Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-06-20, 12:47 PM   #61
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friede Rösing View Post
Hi from the North of Spain, Here all people stay at cuarantine, the goverment told us that the next 26 of april we can go out, but i don't think so it possible we must have to locked up until the end of may.
Good thing Franco is not still alive he would shoot you, uh?
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 12:54 PM   #62
Drtikol42
Swabbie

Downloads: 8

Czech Republic. Situation is relatively good so far, probably because of partial immunity from TBC vaccinations. PPE has been distributed mostly to state clerks, my dentist and pharmacist have just masks they sawn themselves from t-shirts. Companies owned by Prime Minister get huge deals because of State of Emergency circumvents normal requirements for tenders. Everyone else gets tackled by various government institutions.

Personally i am fine. I live on a farm so i am mostly self-sufficient at least as far as food is concerned. Will be planting potatoes in two weeks. Beans, peppers and popcorn in about a month.
Drtikol42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 12:55 PM   #63
ZorroJusticiero
Swabbie

Downloads: 82
Default Respuesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Out here in Cougar Trap, Texas. A cold front came in, temps are in the 60s, raining. We have been isolated here on the ranch for 4 weeks today, have not eaten in a restaurant, or been to a shop. Shot a wild hog last week, daily gathering eggs from the chickens. Finally figured out how to get books from the library onto my Kindle Fire a couple weeks ago, so reading a book every 2 days FREE. Lotsa time testing Wolfpack, watching Halt and Catch Fire.

That's all to report from South Texas. Over to Nikki Mcbee

Aqui Zorro desde Barcelona .España, aqui confinados en casa, como en las grandes ciudades,esto es cuestión de resistencia, precaución y ojo avizor.Me alegro por los que estais bien y en zona rural, es mas fácil salir superarlo todo, Saludos y
suerte compañeros
ZorroJusticiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 01:17 PM   #64
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

UPDATE:

Here now in where I live in Indiana ( Close to Chicago), we are having some really nice days. Its 62 right now, and its getting hotter. We had wings last night at my grandparents house but under the "Quarantine rules". I ate like 12 hot wings and my face was on firrrrreee.
It is perfect weather for working outside on the deck. Clear skies and no breeze, it's like summer all over again!

God-bless the fighting men and women on Subsim who keep this website alive and running well.
Thank you all.
Godspeed.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 01:28 PM   #65
Rumblefish
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 11
Default Boston

Boston is pretty quite as well.. Was supposed to be getting ready for my reunion (SS-244/SSN-684 Cavalla. I was pre-com and served from 72-77) in Galveston in mid-April but that isn't happening!
Rumblefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 01:54 PM   #66
P.Konrad
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default G'day Sydney Australia

G'day Captains, Very quiet down here in Sydney, Australia. Only essential services and occupations are running. Pubs, clubs, restaurants,movies cinemas and sporting events are closed. We are under lockdown with physical distancing laws in place. Only 2 people to be in a group, no parties. 1.5 meters minimum distance between people ($1000 fine for breaching) people are only allowed out of thier home for work, food shopping or exercise etc. I am all good, I live on a small farm on the outskirts of the city with plenty of rabbits. Stay safe people. PK
Old 04-06-20, 01:59 PM   #67
Tracer
Swabbie

Downloads: 27

We’re in Scotland. I’ve been on 3 weeks now not working after company closed for the virus (it’s a gas training company) every shop allows so many in and the rest queue outside with 2 metre spacing. Schools all closed, airports closed, buses running minimally + trains taken over by the government only for key workers. All pubs,clubs, libraries, shops not selling food, football. Pretty much a ghost city. Allowed out for 1hr per day, shop once per day and that’s about it.

Me and my wife are okay as we are gamers. Nearly 1,000 games to play on our machines. We holiday in quiet areas, usually without wi-fi. So self isolation is second nature to us!
Alls well
Old 04-06-20, 02:15 PM   #68
Lt Yallay Of Yallahia
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 23

Some news from Brest, Britanny, France.
We are in lockdown since 3 weeks.

We have to fill a an sworn statement for any movement outside the house with proper justification (work, refill food stock, medical reason, walking the dog or leave the house for an hour max to breath some fresh air). Food is okay and the govnerment after saying that mask were useless is now set speed on back emergency on this statement. On Brest herself we are quite lucky, we don't have many sick people such as Paris. And bad news for SH3 lovers, the national navy has agreed to destroy the former german sub pens.

Comme on dit par chez moi, bonne santé!
Lt Yallay Of Yallahia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 02:33 PM   #69
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZorroJusticiero View Post
Aqui Zorro desde Barcelona .España, aqui confinados en casa, como en las grandes ciudades,esto es cuestión de resistencia, precaución y ojo avizor.Me alegro por los que estais bien y en zona rural, es mas fácil salir superarlo todo, Saludos y
suerte compañeros
Here Zorro from Barcelona. Spain, here confined at home, as in the big cities, this is a matter of resistance, caution and watchful eye. I am glad for those of you who are well and in rural areas, it is easier to get out of it all, Greetings and lucky companions

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 02:37 PM   #70
wild bill
Watch

Downloads: 0
Default Guppy Class In Brooklyn, NY

We are on quarantine. Streets are deserted. most businesses are closed except for essential services. anything else is closed. people only appear when it is time to resupply with groceries. lots of binge netflix. I snorkel for groceries every 72 hours or so. otherwise I'm running silent in my living room . "Chief of the boat on the 1 MC DIVE, DIVE . . .
wild bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 02:38 PM   #71
laminator
Swabbie

Downloads: 104

Austria here.
We entered 4th week of isolation/lockdown today. We can go shopping for food and medicine, some people can go to work, but most have to work from home or quit working for now. The streets are extremely quiet, a totally eerie feeling we are really not used to.
The isolation/lockdown measures seem to have a positive result, we have now the 3rd day were more people recovered than new cases were detected, so today our government announced if this trend continues in 2 weeks the first businesses can reopen.
It seems we did the right thing with the early shutdown, our healthsystem could cope with the load up until now, knocking on wood...

Hardest thing for me personally is that I can´t visit my mother. She was born in 1927 and lives in a very nice senior residence. If the staff or seniors there get infected that would be desastrous.

Social distancing I trained for years, so no problem here

Wish you all the best, keep strong!
laminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 02:57 PM   #72
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblefish View Post
Boston is pretty quite as well.. Was supposed to be getting ready for my reunion (SS-244/SSN-684 Cavalla. I was pre-com and served from 72-77) in Galveston in mid-April but that isn't happening!
Cavalla, salute!
Old 04-06-20, 03:25 PM   #73
pedromarques
Swabbie

Downloads: 245
Default Portugal

Well, here the majority of public services are closed, the schools being the first. The government asks people to stay at home. Some idiots don’t.
I am the lucky bastard that as to clean the bilge pump down there. As a doctor I working almost 90 hours every week. My daughters went in a life boat to their grandparents so that they do not contact hers parents ( both u-boat poor sailors &#129315.
Moral is high for now. The difficulty is trying to quickly acknowledge what day of the week am I 🤦‍♂️🤪.
Keep safe. And good luck to you and yours families.
I fear the US is going to be hit hard 😞
pedromarques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 04:14 PM   #74
ryoga_77
A-ganger

Downloads: 91

Over here in Malta, we've only got 241 COVID-19 cases so far but we're not taking chances. All unnecessary businesses are either closed or operating on a reduced scale or even teleworking where possible.

The over 65 are to stay indoors and only leave home for urgent reasons. Gatherings of more than 3 are fined and quarantine breakers are fined Eur 3000 for each infraction.

As for me, I alternate between a 4 day week at the office and a day working from home.

Stay safe, stay healthy, sink 'em all.
ryoga_77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 05:08 PM   #75
Sampan One
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 104

Just out side of Nashville Tn - shelter in place - take out and delivery on food - cases on the upswing and fatalities as well - some think the tide is turning -
Sampan One is offline   Reply With Quote