SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-26-18, 11:34 AM   #31
J0313
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1755
Uploads: 0

1) there is no option in SH3-Commander. You must check it in the file "scene.dat" via S3D or HexEditor;

Yes Rowi there is an option for wave height in SH3 Commander Under SH3 Options, Gameplay Options.
J0313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-18, 11:51 AM   #32
padi
Officer

Downloads: 126

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowi58 View Post
4) no, i didn't because it is not real, it is more like a joke.

Don't listen to this, he is still pissed off because I couldn't accept the lies he had written about other users in a very insulting form and my defense for these innocent users...

My mod is the closest recreation of the ASW-Tech ever created and the messages I get clearly shows that he is very lonely in his opinion...
But probably he is more interested in an unrealistic cruise simulation...

With one thing he is correct: It will never be implemented because I don't supplement that person with my ideas and innovations!

I will DL WAC in the next days and if I like WAC I would add that as a supported mod because in the Subsim I read that the users really like that creation...

But if you want to know something about the mod just PM me or answer to the modthread.

Join the Real ASW Mod Discord-Server:
https://discord.gg/Yg5ZE25

Last edited by Sailor Steve; 03-27-18 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Edited for inappropriate language
padi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-18, 01:07 PM   #33
Niume
Sea Lord

Downloads: 499
Uploads: 2

How is CCOM 12.0 compared to WAC 5.0?

GLORY TO UKRAINE!

[ENG] SH 4 KSD II Ace Edition
Niume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-18, 01:22 PM   #34
rowi58
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 56

Hi Niume,

they are different, like all supermods. It's difficult to say, beecause every supermod has its idividual philosophie about the U-Boat-War. The only thing i can say is: read the manuals an decide what comes the most close to your personel opinion.

Greetings
rowi58
Old 03-28-18, 07:09 AM   #35
Niume
Sea Lord

Downloads: 499
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Hi Niume,

they are different, like all supermods. It's difficult to say, beecause every supermod has its idividual philosophie about the U-Boat-War. The only thing i can say is: read the manuals an decide what comes the most close to your personel opinion.

Greetings
rowi58
Uhm where can I find them? are they in english? Is there a website for ccom?

GLORY TO UKRAINE!

[ENG] SH 4 KSD II Ace Edition
Niume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-18, 12:04 PM   #36
rowi58
Eternal Patrol

No Niume,

the manual of CCoM is only in german. It is within the mod, but you can read sometinh in english on my blos, just click here - http://rowi58-ccom-captainschoiceofmods.blogspot.de/

But the most things are screenshots, and pictures don't talk english, german, french or japanese. So you can see what is build in.

Greetings
rowi58
Old 03-28-18, 12:36 PM   #37
ThePrody
not dead yet

Downloads: 130
Uploads: 1

Hi rowi
Two problems that i encountered so far :
1. the sub is equipped with only 6-8 torpedoes, now in campaign is not a problem since you get to add manually the missing ones in base before leaving on patrol but in single missions is a problem.
For example, if i start the Caribbean no1 single mission my sub starts with only 8 torpedoes, 2 in the stern and six reloads in the bow
2. the widescreen mod, some things ( obs periscope, BDU orders and so on) don work if you mouse over them on the left-side menu, you have to use the key shortcut. That might be because there is a thing in the instalation that i dont understand, you say :
"In folder „MODS“ there is „Ahnenerbe_WS-GUI_1920x1080_for_CCoM_by Wurmonkel“.
Who likes to play with WideScreen-Mod can activate this Mod as the last Mod. The Mod is adapted to CCoM – thanks to Wurmonkel. But you must repeat the procedure of chapter (3) after this MOD is activated .
To what Chapter (3) are you referring? In that manual chapter (3) is about H.sie mod .

ThePrody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-18, 02:57 PM   #38
ivanov.ruslan
The Old Man

Downloads: 901

ftp://Maik:Woelfe@hartmuthaas.no-ip....r_CCoM_11.1.7z

Readme file
ivanov.ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-18, 03:10 PM   #39
rowi58
Eternal Patrol

That's right, The Prody.

the problem was/is that some people want to have the T1 ga-torpedo, other one prefer the T2/T3 electricc-torpedo or the acustic torpedo. So i decided to keep it open. On the other side you can easyly change the "Basic.cfg" to get all torpedos placed as you like.
With chapter 3 i mean the chapter 3 from the h.sie configuration. That's true. Read it carefully and decide what you wnt to have if you want to play with the wide-screen-mod. Due to my bad eyes ic ann't use any wide-screen-mod, so it's the only thing i can tell you.

Greetings
rowi58
Old 03-28-18, 04:29 PM   #40
ThePrody
not dead yet

rowi, the problem with changing the default torpedo configuration is that it affects Single Missions also (!) . In the Single Missions you can only change realism not torpedo load-out so you end up starting a mission that requires a patrol in some sector and a convoy interception and your sub starts like this and there is nothing you can do about it:
Old 03-29-18, 12:45 AM   #41
rowi58
Eternal Patrol

That's right, ThePrody,

therefor you must change the equipment (of torpedos) within the file "Basic.cfg as you like. It is not difficult. You only need a texteditor. That's all.

Greetings
rowi58
Old 03-29-18, 11:43 PM   #42
Anvar1061
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 843

Quote:
That's right, ThePrody,

therefor you must change the equipment (of torpedos) within the file "Basic.cfg as you like. It is not difficult. You only need a texteditor. That's all.

Greetings
rowi58
I noticed that Basic.cfg to Commander changed twice in 1939 and 1945.
Anvar1061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-18, 02:28 AM   #43
rowi58
Eternal Patrol

Thats right, Anvar1061. As i wrote in the DMP-Forum it belongs to the different torpedo-equipment. I personaly prefer the type II instead of the type II- Ana type ii comes during the year 1943.

Greetings
rowi58
Old 04-05-18, 11:35 AM   #44
ThePrody
not dead yet

i decided not to install an environment mod and i must say now that i really like the environment of your supermod, it's one of the best i've seen , i like how ships go down below the horizon , i like the sky, also the nights are very nice - dark but with a realistic feel .
Is it available as a separate mod or is something made especially for CCoM ? I really like it .
Old 04-05-18, 02:18 PM   #45
ericlea
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrody View Post
i decided not to install an environment mod and i must say now that i really like the environment of your supermod, it's one of the best i've seen , i like how ships go down below the horizon , i like the sky, also the nights are very nice - dark but with a realistic feel .
I really like it .
+1
ericlea is offline   Reply With Quote