SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-30-07, 12:20 AM   #76
jimimadrid
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 113
Uploads: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimJack

Just FYI, the "S" (South) letter is backwards................................

Keep up the excellent work!

Ups, sorry. Now it's corrected. I have to speak with my quality managment.
jimimadrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-07, 01:09 AM   #77
cavenaugh
Nub

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

A great mod indeed. Is it possible to integrate "Battle Stations and Silent Running buttons on all Hud menu by Iceberg", "Mini-chronometer by chomu" and "Pull Down Pacific Map by Captain Fox" to the next version of the mod in order to create it even better.
cavenaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-07, 01:12 AM   #78
CaptainCox
Sea Lord

Downloads: 4

I know I am pretty boy...but "Fox"
Old 04-30-07, 01:26 AM   #79
jimimadrid
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 113
Uploads: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavenaugh
A great mod indeed. Is it possible to integrate "Battle Stations and Silent Running buttons on all Hud menu by Iceberg", "Mini-chronometer by chomu" and "Pull Down Pacific Map by Captain Fox" to the next version of the mod in order to create it even better.
None of your described mods should get in trouble with the shiny Hud mod, because all of them use different files as my mod.

@CaptainCox. All of your mods shows that you are a real fox in modding SH4.

(Here in Germany this means to you are clever guy)
jimimadrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-07, 01:54 AM   #80
cavenaugh
Nub

Downloads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimimadrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavenaugh
None of your described mods should get in trouble with the shiny Hud mod, because all of them use different files as my mod.
cavenaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-07, 02:36 AM   #81
CaptainCox
Sea Lord

Downloads: 4

The "Pull Down Map" mod does some pretty serious changes in the menu_1024_768.ini. So my recommendation would be to read the read me and pop in the code lines manually. There is also a separate download with only the code for manual install.
http://files.filefront.com/PULL_DOWN.../fileinfo.html
Old 08-30-07, 04:46 PM   #82
billko
中国水兵

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 2

Could someone let me know how to install this mod over SH4 1.3? I can't find any of the entries listed as needing to be changed manually. I suspect the file has changed since verison 1.2.

Thanks!

Bill
billko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-15, 08:34 AM   #83
moha14881
Loader

Downloads: 264

The download links are so dead!
moha14881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-15, 11:22 AM   #84
aanker
Pacific Thunder

Downloads: 236
Uploads: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by moha14881 View Post
The download links are so dead!
Are you looking for the Green light HUD or jimimadrid's HUD's?
Plug "jimimadrid HUD" into the download search, or "jimimadrid" - there they are with CapnScurvey 'stoo - as you'll see.

Quote:
Name Category Date Author
Green Lamp Mod: Creates a new HUD for SH4. The rest is in the readme. Gameplay mods 01-04-2010 jimimadrid
Magnified Hud Dials for OM+OMEGU: This mod for Operation Monsun v720 with patch5 plus OMEGU v300 and patch7, will create larger Telegraph, Compass, and Depth HUD dials f Gameplay mods 11-02-2012 CapnScurvy
Magnified Hud Dials for OMv720: This mod for Operation Monsun v720 with patch5, will create larger Telegraph, Compass, and Depth HUD dials for both American and German Gameplay mods 11-02-2012 CapnScurvy
Magnified HUD Dials for v1.4: This download contains two mods, both increasing the stock HUD Dials size found at the lower right corner of the SH4 game. The three di Gameplay mods 10-28-2012 CapnScurvy
Magnified HUD Dials for v1.5: This mod for a stock SH4 version 1.5 game, will create larger Telegraph, Compass, and Depth HUD dials for both American and German side Gameplay mods 05-08-2010 CapnScurvy
SH4 Menumaker 2.0c: .....is a little Program that will help the user to build their own Sh4 Menu. Features: Up to 15 Tabs Up to 15 Buttons per Tab Easy Gameplay mods 09-22-2010 jimimadrid ;
SH4 BRASS HUD: [/URL]Changes the HUD Interface with the brown gauges and displays to white with brass borders to the buttons and gauges. Also changes Graphics mods 03-25-2009 jimimadrid
SH4 RED HUD : Changes the HUD Interface with the brown gauges and displays to white with red borders to the buttons and gauges. Also changes the stat
Graphics mods 03-25-2009 jimimadrid
SH4 Toolbar "Lamp" mod: Changed HUD Lamp Color - green for depressed buttons, yellow for mouse over.
Graphics mods 03-25-2009 jimimadrid
TMO 1.4: Trigger Maru Overhaul ------------------------------------------- Credits: (This is a cumulative list of authors who have c Mega Mods 05-05-2009 SHIV Modding Community

Note: search terms must be 4 letter or more, separated by commas. Search terms shorter than 4 letters are ignored."

Protect each one we ask of thee.
Bless those at home who wait and pray,
For their return by night and day."

aanker is offline   Reply With Quote