August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks

October 12, 2020

By Jordan Davidson

A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.
A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from the same health care facility who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask.
“In the 14 days before illness onset, 71% of case-patients and 74% of control participants reported always using cloth face coverings or other mask types when in public,” the report stated.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/12...o1e57SnQvJqc48

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-20, 03:38 PM   #5087
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 85

^Obviously the author didn't even bother reading the paper she is citing. The results given there indicate a strong correlation between infections and practices that don't allow for wearing a mask (eating in restaurants, consuming beverages in bars/coffeeshops etc.). Just another substandard ignorant BS article published on a ultra right website. And Jordan Davidson (and who else?) now has blood on her hands.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
skidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-20, 03:58 PM   #5088
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I have this feeling, that people think they are 100 % protected when they wear facemask and thereby don't have to keep distance and use alcohol on the hands/wash them more often.

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-20, 04:04 PM   #5089
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 85

^I have the feeling that noncompliance to some very simple basic rules will cost a lot of lives. And there are some idiots who even promote and advocate this noncompliance.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
skidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-20, 04:08 PM   #5090
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

On Japan, since I am studying micro nutrients a lot currently, I had to meet a lot of notes on mentioned and proven deficits, its not just Vitamine D3. Selene, EPH and DHA, Omega-3 to Omega 6 ratios, Vitamine B complexes especially in elder people, Vitamine A, amino acids and severla additional cofactors also play a role.

And Japan? Has one of the oldest populations on the planet - and the lowest cancer rate in the world, or one of the lowest. Also, nobody else consumes as much Iod than the Japanese: their daily consummation on average is measured not in mcg, but in miligrams, on average they have a daily iod intake of 8-13 mg!!! The WHO bases its iod recommendation on just the thyroid, and says: 200 mcg per day is enough. For the WHO, only the thyroid needs iod. Idiots. That is a terrible mistake, since iod is not just used by the thyroid, but also in the female breast and ovaries, male prostate, the mucosas of the digestive system, skin, brain liquor, and more. Its very present in the body all around. From the 1950-70, intense studies were done on iod, and before that it was integral standard part of the pharmceutical toolkit since its discovery in the 19th century. One of the rresults were to add iod to table salt (or the bread in belgium and Australia), but in absolutely insufficient quantities when basing on the official low salt recommendations (which are a folly in themselves, but salt does not belong here, personally i do not care for reducing salt at all anymore).

Reading about Iod's history in the past one and a half century, and what once was known and then - needlessly - deleted from the chemical knowledge, does it make easy for me to tick by the hypothesis that the low intensity of Corona in Japan has, like its glibally lowest cancer rates, something to do with their high iod consumption, because only certain fishes (by far not all!) and algas and kelp can be used to add ido to the body orally, other foods do not con tain it. And that is something that the Japanese eat plenty and plenty of, more than anyone else.

I also believe more and more that I am right when I said some time ago that the Corona pandemic did not just reveal the now often quoted Vitmaine D3 deficit pandmeic, but a general micro nutrient deficit pandemic.

My doc said I should try 200mcg Iod two years ago. I went up to 400 and 600, and will next week move to 800 mcg, with a goal of reaching 1 mg. I am cautious, and raise the quantum in steps, checking a while if it feels all okay. Too much Iod gets taken out of the system problemfree. Only if you have a defective thyroid (and you should check for that!!!) or/and Hashimoto and one ore tweo other syndromes, you need to practice caution and talk with your doc about it first. You probably then should take no Iod. Since I had a blood test, a complex one, not too long ago, I had no reason to check with my doc over Iod, and just got started.

I have heard Iod therapists saying and writing the Iod deficit of the populatioin is widespread and probably best described not in micrograms, but milligrams.

I have ordered a whole book just on Iod, not just because of Corona, but because I find this substance very interesting, it has a fascinating history. It was found while producing new explosives in the Napoleonic wars! The medical aspects of it are an absolutely fascinating tale. It goes so very much beyond its use as a desinfectant.
Old 10-13-20, 05:38 PM   #5091
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

If I understand it fully.
Any hopes for an effective vaccine against this corona virus, seems (forgot the word)

Here in Denmark the health authorities has found several mutation in the mink on the Danish mink farm and lately I read about a Norwegian who got infected with a mutated corona virus.

So any hope for an effective vaccine seems like it can't be reached.

Markus
Old 10-13-20, 05:53 PM   #5092
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

There will be severla vaccines that deal with several different straisn of the virus (of whcih there are already very many right now), and these vaccines will chnage with years and yseasons maybe, like flu shots.

Flu shots as we know them protect only 20-35 or 40 percent of those taking one, depends on how well the guessing game on the next season's expected virusses was done when mixing them.

But I agree, we will need to learn to live with Sars Cov 2. I think that since months. Thats why I am angry at them for not publicly tackling the nutrients deficit cirsis. I still wait for the first ecotrophologiust or nutrients expert or doctor talking about that as a strategy against Corona on mainstream media.

Though it is so self-recommending a strategy. Question: Virus? Answer: Immune system. Has been like that since millenia and millenia.

We cannot save every single case battle. Like we cnanot orevent peopel from getting colds or the flu. But we can bring numbers drastically, dramatically down. The invodiauö risk for severe sufferign as well. And the risk to die too, of course. Right now, the risk to suffer hospitalization in case of an infection, is 1:4. That is too high to accept it. So boost your defences. Make it 1:50, or 1: 80. The better the better.
Old 10-13-20, 06:10 PM   #5093
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

If I remember it, the ordinary influenza virus use to mutate one to two times during a season- The influenza season starts somewhere in Nov. and ends in April-May during this period it has most likely mutated 1 or two times.

While this Corona seems to have mutated at least 3-4 times by now.

First it was Strain S, then Strain L..what came after L, I don't know.

Markus
Old 10-14-20, 05:14 AM   #5094
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-20, 05:19 AM   #5095
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Schools in Northern Ireland will close for two weeks and hospitality businesses face tighter restrictions.

Tighter restrictions are being introduced in parts of Europe in response to a rapid rise of infections.

A new three-tier alert system has taken effect in England, with millions of people facing extra curbs.

The Netherlands - experiencing one of the worst surges - is imposing a month-long partial lockdown.

The Czech government has announced the closure of schools, bars and clubs for three weeks.

The World Bank said it will supply $12bn (£9.3bn) to help developing countries purchase and distribute vaccines, tests and treatment.

There are 38 million confirmed Covid-19 cases worldwide, with 1.08 million deaths.

Old 10-14-20, 05:24 AM   #5096
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-14-20, 06:07 AM   #5097
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-15-20, 04:39 AM   #5098
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Officials in the US and Germany say the latest upsurge in infections is due to people not observing basic rules.

There are 38.4 million confirmed Covid-19 cases worldwide, with 1.09 million deaths.

London will have tougher restrictions from Saturday, including a ban on households mixing.

Many European countries and states in the US are seeing a worrying rise in cases.

France is awaiting details of how officials plan to enforce a new curfew and state of emergency.

Restrictions are tightening across the continent - a partial lockdown has begun in the Netherlands.

Here in the UK, officials from Manchester and Lancashire are in talks over possible new curbs.

Currently, Liverpool is the only area in the top tier of restrictions, with pubs and bars closed unless they serve meals.

China has removed two senior officials in Qingdao - site of the latest outbreak.

Old 10-15-20, 04:46 AM   #5099
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-15-20, 04:51 AM   #5100
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan