SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-17-14, 11:35 AM   #136
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolferz View Post
And Aktungbby screaming "Et tu Brute!" when the Bilge brew refused to stay in his alimentary system.
The stuff can turn yer toga brown!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-14, 11:56 AM   #137
Tango589
Still crazy as ever!

Downloads: 180
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
The stuff can turn yer toga brown!
Don't worry, you can remove the stains with further applications of bilge brew. It's amazing what that stuff can shift. I'm currently in the galley fermenting Bilge Brew Xtra, an even heartier concoction with the inclusion of Swarfega, paint stripper and Agent Orange. As far as stain removal goes, it is rather on the ethnic end of the cleansing spectrum, but it tastes great in a highball glass with ice, lemon and a cherry on top. WARNING: Don't try getting all fancy and put a sparkler in it, it is highly flammable and Donna had all her clothes burnt off in the back-blast! Unfortunately, I was temporarily blinded in the explosion, so didn't get to see anything good.

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...
Tango589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-14, 11:58 AM   #138
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364

Wolferz,

Anyway I can bow out of this thing, maintain my current position, without us coming to blood? Guess you can never trust a non-rat...an English rat at that.

I was just thinking of the men in the bilge, wanting to better us. I didn't realize how prepared you were for any possible takeovers...And then donna, she's starting to look like a man, no figure, hairy legs, sticks, farts...

Simply, I erred, but you know what they say..."to err is human...to..ah, forget is human too?" Something like that..

I just wanted to feel the sun on my face....If you forgive me, I will put an end to this impeachment and we can get back to normal

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-14, 12:00 PM   #139
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango589 View Post
Don't worry, you can remove the stains with further applications of bilge brew. It's amazing what that stuff can shift. I'm currently in the galley fermenting Bilge Brew Xtra, an even heartier concoction with the inclusion of Swarfega, paint stripper and Agent Orange. As far as stain removal goes, it is rather on the ethnic end of the cleansing spectrum, but it tastes great in a highball glass with ice, lemon and a cherry on top. WARNING: Don't try getting all fancy and put a sparkler in it, it is highly flammable and Donna had all her clothes burnt off in the back-blast! Unfortunately, I was temporarily blinded in the explosion, so didn't get to see anything good.
what a disappointment you turned out to be......so screwed up on bilge brew fumes you couldn't see what I was doing..

It' almost like no one paid me any attention at all.....

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Old 07-17-14, 12:13 PM   #140
Tango589
Still crazy as ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
It's almost like no one paid me any attention at all.....
Sorry, were you saying something? I wasn't paying attention.

Old 07-17-14, 12:17 PM   #141
Tango589
Still crazy as ever!

I thought the life of a bilge rat was going to be a good one, instead I'll we've had is bilge stew, bilge brew, threats of mutiny, history lessons and the worst cheese buffet ever. Oh yes, and me being 'hazed' with my own oil can by the Bilges' padre.

When does the party start?

Old 07-17-14, 12:34 PM   #142
Wolferz
Navy Seal

Downloads: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango589 View Post
I thought the life of a bilge rat was going to be a good one, instead I'll we've had is bilge stew, bilge brew, threats of mutiny, history lessons and the worst cheese buffet ever. Oh yes, and me being 'hazed' with my own oil can by the Bilges' padre.

When does the party start?
Lay off the Bilge Brew, son. We're deep into the after party at the moment.
Sober up ya scallywags.
We just got orders to head out on patrol.

Ahhh, deep water. That should curtail any more of Armistead's shenanigans.
Speaking of which... You have something in an earth tone hue on your chin.

Tomorrow never comes
Wolferz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-14, 03:44 PM   #143
Wolferz
Navy Seal

Quote:
C'mon I was merciful: no rattus rattus and our contribution to the Black Death from me! As for 'padre'??!! Deification of a bilgerat iss verboten!
We only hear newbs screaming, Oh God!, Oh God! when the Padre gets ahold of them. Easily fixed. The transfer paperwork is en route to HQ.
He's going to be the spiritual attache' to the President. I hear he likes his vespers from behind.

As for you my dear Armistead,
As you were. Save the rage for the enemas.

Tomorrow never comes
Old 07-17-14, 04:11 PM   #144
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Wolferz....I'm sorrr...sorrrrrr....I was wron......, I erred. I never liked Aktungbby...I consider him a humbug, a man of small capacity, very obstinate, not at all chivalrous, exceedingly conceited, and totally selfish.
His plans were not a fair fight, but a mere murder....I cannot kill a fellow rat, not now, I would rather fall on my sword....

To be honest, I'm not sure anymore of myself, my abilities. I can't spell, I confuse words, my prostate is swollen, I even dribble. My wife looks at me out of the corner of her eye with a look of disgust. Was I ever great to start with is the question?

Please, no punishment....maybe I need to be indoctrinated over.

I EXPOSE myself to you and your domination.......{I'm southern baptist}

Old 07-17-14, 04:21 PM   #145
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
C'mon I was merciful: no rattus rattus and our contribution to the Black Death from me! As for 'padre'??!! Deification of a bilgerat iss verboten!
You disgust me entirely! To think I put myself behind you.....You cant even speak American....You're more of a let down than my ex-wife. The betrayal, the evil of it...if I want that I'll go back to the Christian Forum..

Et tu, Aktung, Et tu?

Do I have one friend left....ONE, that will speak on my behalf?

Old 07-17-14, 04:22 PM   #146
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Probably not....are we all done now?

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-14, 04:43 PM   #147
Wolferz
Navy Seal

Heel, Armistead

Heel,
It's all good. This isn't the first time you've played Larry the Lobster, threatening with your big claws and ultimately flipping that tail to propel you backwards out of harms way.

Be careful next time and don't bite off more cheese than you can chew. Especially with that working girl you hired.
Our English cousins are our allies so try not to get their knickers in a twist.
Jimbuna gets exceedingly teste if you do that.

C'mere ya crazy galoot. You gets a big ol' sloppy Bugs Bunny smooch.

Now, how about getting back on your oar?

Tomorrow never comes
Old 07-17-14, 04:48 PM   #148
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Thanks Wolferz...and for your hugs of FRIENDSHIP {note Jimbuna}

Just been so much going on down here in the bilge.....I'm gonna go to the head, get some ....clean water and make you a fresh pot of coffee..

Old 07-17-14, 04:56 PM   #149
Wolferz
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
Thanks Wolferz...and for your hugs of FRIENDSHIP {note Jimbuna}

Just been so much going on down here in the bilge.....I'm gonna go to the head, get some ....clean water and make you a fresh pot of coffee..

Don't worry yourself.
Donna just made me a pot with a happy ending. Woo Hoo!

Tomorrow never comes
Old 07-17-14, 05:09 PM   #150
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolferz View Post
Don't worry yourself.
Donna just made me a pot with a happy ending. Woo Hoo!
but donna always made coffee for just me...I think youre pushing your leadership a lil far....we hugged and I'm still Chairman with all the power that implies...Let it be a truce.....you can have donna, she's too hairy for me now anyway.....I'll let fireftr take her position under me...