SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

View Poll Results: How fast you want the Cloud's to move in the Sky
I like them the way they are 96 20.43%
I want them a Little Slower 94 20.00%
I want them a Lot Slower 157 33.40%
Please give us Optional Install's 142 30.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 470. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-07, 03:46 PM   #1471
leovampire
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Well that is what I get trying to force the game to use the lighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut
The flashing in A storm,coincides, w/thunder ! Would increasing lightening time rendering duration,make the graphic strike show-up.We keep looking:rotfl:
In every aspect of the game other than the single missions for everyone. I will work on straigtening out the effect and just post new particles and materials files when I am done and at the same time try to make the smoke more puffy seeing that seems to be what people are talking about.

As to the rendering problems with the ocean it will all be gone with the new 1.4 patch as it is being totaly reworked.

Again I will say this if you do not apply the Special effects file's while in port you may experience some smoke and or fire problems. Once you return to port it will be gone.

I will ask if again someone can pst a pic of their good working JSGME install so I can post it for the mod because that key seems to have died on my Keyboard and I can not make one.

Dave
leovampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-07, 04:02 PM   #1472
baxter
中国水兵

mrbeast said
Quote:
Don't think I'm speaking out of turn when I say that I think SH4 with ROW enabled has just about the best graphics I have ever seen in a simulation to date.

Some of the finest mod work ever posted on here IMHO. Leo, Kriller and all the others who have worked so hard on this, you are modding legends!

The crazy thing is its not even finnished yet!
I agree 100%....truly spectacular!
baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-07, 04:37 PM   #1473
Fearless
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 340
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by leovampire
Quote:
The flashing in A storm,coincides, w/thunder ! Would increasing lightening time rendering duration,make the graphic strike show-up.We keep looking:rotfl:
In every aspect of the game other than the single missions for everyone. I will work on straigtening out the effect and just post new particles and materials files when I am done and at the same time try to make the smoke more puffy seeing that seems to be what people are talking about.

As to the rendering problems with the ocean it will all be gone with the new 1.4 patch as it is being totaly reworked.

Again I will say this if you do not apply the Special effects file's while in port you may experience some smoke and or fire problems. Once you return to port it will be gone.

I will ask if again someone can pst a pic of their good working JSGME install so I can post it for the mod because that key seems to have died on my Keyboard and I can not make one.

Dave
This is my JSGME setup:

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8 Core 16 Thread CPU, 3.8GHz Base Clock, 4.7GHz Boost, 105W TDP, 32MB L3 cache | MSI GeForce RTX3060Ti 8Gb Graphics | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32Gb (2x16Gb) 3200 MHz CL16 DDR4 Ram | Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe SSD 1TB | Seagate Barracuda 2.5in 2TB HDD | AOC QHD 165 Hz FreeSync HDR curved 31.5in Monitor | ASUS ROG Strix LC 240 ARGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler White Edition | ASUS ROG Strix Gold 750W Modular Power Supply | Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB Tempered Glass Mid Tower Case White.
Fearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-07, 04:46 PM   #1474
leovampire
Eternal Patrol

Default Thanks Fearless I will clean it up and enhance it then post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless
Quote:
Originally Posted by leovampire
Quote:

Dave
This is my JSGME setup:

If that is cool with you!? Actualy just tryed to make the print better and it didn't work DAMM!
Old 11-11-07, 05:00 PM   #1475
leovampire
Eternal Patrol

Default I just clicked on and downloaded each of the camera parts of the mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogdog
The D/L site (filefont) says "file cannot be found". Any suggestions for D/L? Thanks for everything you have done for this sim.
From the main page and all 3 of them worked so I do not know why you are having a problem with them.

I used the links on the main page with out an issue.
Old 11-11-07, 05:26 PM   #1476
leovampire
Eternal Patrol

Default Can you tell me what ship this is happening to so I can test it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie
First of all AWESOME work, thank you doesn't come close....

One issue, since downloading the new "ROW_SPecial_Effects_With_Triger_Maru_Zone's " file my torpedoes go straight through the japanese ships, not under, but literally straight into the ship and come out the other side without exploding. Anybody else seen this? :hmm:
I need to know what ships please?!
Old 11-11-07, 05:54 PM   #1477
leovampire
Eternal Patrol

Default BTW for his Birthday LukeFF got a cd with real life plane sounds

They are clear as a bell and he is making new sound file's for the plane's in the game for this mod.

So say Happy Birthday to LukeFF guy's!!

I am testing out the new stuff along with some suprise work for the sounds. Maybe in a day or 2 after LukeFF and I agree on everything I will post a new sound download.

I also got the fix sound file for the anti sub nets from DrBeast to stop that blasting sound we sometimes get in game that will be included with the download.

LukeFF is seeing if he can add the men going up and down laders and accross metal gang way's to the change of shift sound track to make it seem like they are doing it.

Torp's incorporated a real life M60 machine gun sound into the one LukeFF did with the dropping shell's for the AA machine gun's.

Well anyway's you get the point on what they are trying to do for the sound's in the mod due to things people asked for and mentioned here in the thread and one other thread.
Old 11-11-07, 06:09 PM   #1478
donut
The Old Man

Downloads: 10
Happy Birtfday Capt.LukeFF.& many more

What is that new manual chain hoist/chain fall sound:hmm: ,it distracts my attention,when setting up torps.not used to it yet,this game takes concentration
donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-07, 06:10 PM   #1479
leovampire
Eternal Patrol

Default I do not know what sound you are talking about

Quote:
What is that new manual chain hoist/chain fall sound:hmm: ,it distracts my attention,when setting up torps.not used to it yet,this game takes contration
I would have to go through every single sound to find out what your talking about.
Old 11-11-07, 06:17 PM   #1480
donut
The Old Man

Sounds like they might be loading a fish in the Fwd torp room

Not To Worry . Leo play the game
Old 11-11-07, 06:22 PM   #1481
leovampire
Eternal Patrol

Default I am listening to sounds trying to find it but no luck yet

Quote:
Not To Worry . Leo play the game
Unless you are talking about that DAMM sub net colision sound effect that pop's up from time to time and DrBeast just sent me 2 sound file's for them that turn's down the volume on them Big time so you do not jump out of your seat and pant's. :rotfl:

That will be included in the sound download as soon as it is ready.
Old 11-11-07, 06:53 PM   #1482
leovampire
Eternal Patrol

Default You know what kill's me?!

Dan one of the Dev's was supose to help me fix the lightning for the game to make it work every where all the time in storm's but I havn't heard boo from him since the inicial conversation about it. It's the only help I have ever asked for from them in all this time modding here. Dan if you see this HELP PLEASE!!!!

So I have been winging it trying to get it to work and now I got this damm light flash in the game after storms to fix!

Oh well I hope they fix it in the 1.4 patch because I have given up after I fix what I screwed up.
Old 11-11-07, 07:05 PM   #1483
donut
The Old Man

UBI should include ROW in the patch w/your permission

It makes the game state of the art. The flashes are imersive w/the storm,"you can't see the bolt that strikes you",my MOM used to say.:rotfl:
Old 11-11-07, 07:20 PM   #1484
momo55
Frogman

Downloads: 125
Default @LukeFF

And thank you for al the hard work !!!

momo55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-07, 07:21 PM   #1485
leovampire
Eternal Patrol

Default To all the Vet's out there like me!

Happy Veterans Day!

I hope you are home enjoying it with your families!