View Single Post
Old 07-06-22, 07:19 AM   #36
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

You know how majority votes work, Catfish. Scotland was and still is part of the UK and thus it's counts was added to the general count. That side of the count lost. Period. Scotland is in the same boat together with the others.

Say, a given city voted against Brexit 57 to 43. This now is not subject to Brexit...? The minority that lost a vote is not subject to the vote's outcome?

As long as Scotland is part of the UK, it is subject to any such voting result that is held across all parts of the UK. Referendum, whatever.

This is becoming repetitive, Catfish. Let it be, you have an undefendable cause there. The minority that lost a vote has no claim to make that it should be treated as if it had won it. A referendum on indepedence and a referendum on Brexit were and are two totally different things technically isolated from each other.

And as a German you and me should be happy that Scotland is not yet in the EU. Our economy is fundamentally degenerating, if you have not noticed it, and the counterfeit currency system we call Euro is exploding in slow motion right into our faces. The last thing we need is ever more hungry mouths at the table that demand to be fed at our expenses. We have very big, deep worries ourselves already, and they are existentially threatening. Nothing against the Scots, but they would not be of help, are net takers , not net donators.
-------------
And Habeck, he is a blender, a brilliantly talking "Menschenfänger". But he has no real clue, nor has anyone else in this carricature of an administration filled with incompetent "Quotenweibchen" and attention-craving "Alphabubis". Last May - three months after the beginning of the war ! - Habeck did not mind that germany burnt more of its precious gas for creating electrical power than in any May before since WW2 - record!. And for pure ideological reasons him and the Greens still completely reject any tlak on nculear power and extending the timne for the last three ones. The Greens want ecology only second anyway, they always more were about destroying the burgoise society and replacing it with something far more left-leaning and anti-German. And it is like this since they started as the GAL in West-Berlin. The whole energy revolution they intend to enforce ignores hard facts from reality, economic possbilities and worse: the impossibilities, what is not according to their textbook is completely ignored by them.

Its not just the war and inflation. Even without these we would hit the wall that we currently fall towards at maximum velocity. Have you recently tried to buy heaters? Coal, firewood, petroleum? I know how the martket looked last years, since I bought then. And I know how it looks right now. The supply is down by felt and perceived 90% or more. Refined petroleum of highest cleaning grade 5 (odour-free, that means), is practically impossible to get at Amazon or ebay and three distributors I checked. The stuff you still get, stinks. Delivery times: 2 weeks says the one, several weeks says the other, minimum 2 months said the third.

Kazachstan's oil does not get transported by Russia anymore, news opf this morning. Putin strikes at both Kazachstan (which did not follow Putin into the war, and objects to it), and Europe. After the gas gets shut down, now Russian oil exports will be reduced and finally ended. At the same time it gets reportet that Habeck lied about how much dependencies have been cut already, both gas and oil. They are still significantly higher than he claimed.

It will become a very non-nice winter. Cold, and very ruinous. Extremely ruinous.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-06-22 at 07:42 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote