View Single Post
Old 08-21-18, 08:54 AM   #10
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Sorry, normally I would not reply to all such nonsense, but it's worth taking the effort because you all go far off-topic. My intention is in the first line of my first post, bringing to the attention a game to space game lovers. Nothing more, nothing less. And I don't take a dime of your 'religious' believes about the company and the game developer. All this doesn't matter when I play, it's that simple.
Here some corrections for your deviations:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterICX View Post

I take it you where not paying attention with No Man's Sky.

Absolutely not, where did I tell that I bought the game at release? I've bought it after Foundation update where the game already had everything 'in' what I wanted.

Quote:
So he tells you and shows you things that will be in the game, game's released and those things are not in the game. What do you call that then?

I call your statement an 'interpretation' of the facts, unless you are member of the dev team and know all what you say for sure. Otherwise I have given a good explanation why things can be taken out of a game, did you read them at all?

Quote:
But a game developer that lied,played you and does not deliver at release what was promised is a good argument to never do business with them again regardless the pricetag and state the game is in as the state it is now should've been the state at release, period.
What a fuss...why should I ever care what a dev says about the game, what counts is what *I* as a player have to say about the game...And again you must have a 'crystal sphere' to read in the mind of SM, explain me the magic some day...

Quote:
Ow I think you've flown far away already because the lesson you seem to draw out of this makes no sense to what's being discussed here.
Sorry guy, but you go very off-topic and I have to correct you. Maybe you think my post is sort of a promo? Then you are wrong, it's just an info that fits this thread category. Your opinion is welcome, but don't get personal please

Last edited by XenonSurf; 08-21-18 at 09:19 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote