View Single Post
Old 01-17-21, 08:35 AM   #12995
FeatsOfStrength
Gunner

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
Oh every bit of it! I’ve seen the riots personally!

It’s horrific what the Dems are capable of!
In reality there is no where near the level of organisation or complicity that these kind of videos allude to between Democrat politicians and protestors. BLM, Antifa and what have you are not the mirror image of MAGA with Joe Biden at their head.

I consider myself a conservative, I voted for Joe Biden though as he actually looks to stand for the conservation of American institutions and values. Donald Trump stands for ?? I don't know, himself, his ego.. he's not someone who I want being in charge when the temperature starts to rise.

Imagine if Trump had been in office December 7th 1941.. "FAKE NEWS, I have a great relationship with "Hiro-heeto", the best, he sent me a beautiful letter, we have a great relationship"

"I take no responsibility, if it wasn't for Radical Democrat foreign aid to China this would never have happened."

"We should never have been in Hawaii in the first place, I will withhold aid until the Governor of Hawaii BRINGS THE TROOPS HOME"

"Destroyer's for Bases, The Atlantic Charter and Lend Lease are terrible deals , I will be removing America from these Agreements until The Commonwealth of Great Britain and their dominions decide to be fair"

*At this point President Trump realises that he actually needs to do something, so launches the Doolittle raid and declares victory*