View Single Post
Old 06-30-11, 09:55 AM   #702
Pioneer
Stinking drunk in Trinidad

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0
"My recollection is a little vague, it would seem that last night I knocked myself out, rather clumsy I might add. Good thing I wasn't eaten, like I might have the night before."

"I don't know what time it was, it was late, and I was behind a painting. I had found several painting all with the castle in the background and all with men of stature standing over a hairy beast, almost as though the painting was a victory sign. Each of the paintings had a brass plaque which looked like a headstone, complete with dates. All except one."

"That painting was of a lighthouse keeper and his painting was a little different, he had a noose around the creatures neck. I was looking closely when this beast, a large hairy dog - but it stood upright, arrived. it was snarling and frothing at the mouth as though it was overcome with some evil force. It slowly approached me, as I were behind the painting. There was no where for me to go, the hole did not lead anywhere, and the beast was between the door and I."

"I thought I was going to die, and closed my eyes in fear to pray as I lay to meet my maker."

"While closed I heard the snarling get closer, and then there was a commotion, like a fight was going on. The room got vividly bright, as if some divine force had suddenly illuminated to room. It was too bright to see clearly, I shielded my eyes, but saw two figures locked in combat in the room. The first was the beast, it was losing - the second, :::sigh::: my savior, I did not recognize. The fight was short lived, and the light was suddenly gone, as if my savior had been an Angel that had completed it's work of guarding me, and had returned from whence it came from."

"I ventured out and found the body of Sailor Taskforce where the beast had fallen. It was like the beast had died, and had taken his soul, and now that the beast was dead, the evil spirit slowly left, and all that remained was the mortal body. The beast had overtaken my friend, and in death, he had been saved by some unknown force. Just as the guardian had saved mortal I."

The American Pioneer story continues @ www.grantmadden.com

Latest publication: Chicken Soup for the Soul Angels and Miracles