View Single Post
Old 05-27-10, 03:46 AM   #1195
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Customer's Acer-vice ....

Zee extraordinary dedication indeed. A born perfectionist!On behalf of all of us proud ZeeW members thank you!

Yes Morty can't wait to be able to use new rig.Meanwhile made unsuccessful attempts to get user name and password for computer.Cause they didn't enter a default thing like Admin etc.No they actually entered a password and user-name at the factory where it was built somewhere in the People's ( ??????) Republic of China; the first country in the World to perfectly marry the worst of both world systems; Communist intolerance lovingly embracing Capitalist greed!!!!.

Anyway the retailer told me to deal directly with Acer and Acer told me to register first before they can help me.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrgh.I wish I were a hacker at times....You buy a damned thing and they almost ask for your cursed DNA sample ( they asked me my father's address????? I am 53 i.e. old enough to surf the internet without supervision I guess ???) before they allow you to use what YOUR money purchased!Bloody arrogant companies would need to be taught a lesson in humility and client service at times....

Enough ranting, enough steam blown.I'll plot my revenge and blow T34s instead. Same bunch of Reds anyway.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote