View Single Post
Old 11-27-19, 05:40 AM   #368
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

It... it... it lives on!

https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopi...0512&start=100
Hunte rClassic seems to have seen a massive boost due to the new business model.

This is from their staff. I could not beleive it when i read it. I hoped for the game just dwelling on, no further development. And now they even have hired new staff for it?! Wowh! And want to fire up the forum again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staff/community manager
Hey all,

Sorry for the information delay, as most of you will have already seen/heard the news, but yes it is true! We are super happy with how the new business model is performing, so much so that we have hired some new staff!

I am not allowed to say anything more at this stage, but also like mentioned, momentum will be slowly gathering here and you can expect to see a lot more of me, however I am still required to work on COTW!

In saying that, with a new business model and the game moving into the future, there will be a few changes around here. I am hell bent on getting this place back into shape and back to the positive place it once was, it is time to let go of past hang ups, so we can all move into the future together. Yes, there is a small track record of bugs and slightly wonky releases and I am not denying that, but dwelling on them constantly and pressing them into storm clouds does nothing good for the community. People do not want to come here and read the same depressing messages from the same people, so by all means, express an opinion, but do not sit on it and bring it around with you, excessive negativity is against CoC and I will be standing on that rule hard going forward.

Times have changed since this forum was setup, technology has moved on and there are other network sources that I encourage you to start getting involved with, Discord is one of these. While it does not replace the forums, or serve the same purpose, it is much better for fast, real time communication for the community. It is also a great place to reach out to other players and find new hunting parties or friends.

I fight for this game more than you could possibly know and will continue to do so.

Have a great week and enjoy the Halloween Event... perhaps have a spare change of undies on you

TK

Beside ETS2, both Hunter games still are the most laid back and relaxing gamign expereince I know of. I like that it lives on. I currently play both games. Not as often as in past years, but stil: frequently, regularly.