View Single Post
Old 03-13-22, 02:58 PM   #33
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
By the way, You're a good sport. I knew when I cast a bit of " shade " your way, that it would be taken in the fun loving way I meant it. I would expect nothing less of a sea faring, hockey loving, truck driving, former Rugby rogue. It's always great fun when you can " needle " another member here who has a great sense of humor. Of course, we have many other members here with a great sense of humor as well. It makes Subsim fun and helps to give Subsim the friendly and awesome reputation it currently enjoys.

I Hope you had a great birthday yesterday with your family and friends.
Quote:
Funniest Post of the Year
Quote:
Funniest Post of the Year - Honorable Mention
Quote:
Funniest Post of the Year
You're being too kind! Growing up in a boy's prep and college locker rooms' ruthless lockeroom "drop the soap" banter with later utterly rancid police barracks " Hey! this baton'll really fit him"... ribaldry was merely cross-training preparation for my sojourn on this spinning overly warm pandemic'd mudball... ably seconded by Wolferz, Jimbuna, Armistead, Fireftr18, et al; as evidenced by The Bilge.; the 5 word story game; birthday threads, whack games etc. Self-deprecating humor is essential as you've got to mock yerself before you can fairly dish it out to others! EXAMPLE: and you recently gave me a great 'straightline' in the French coat thread:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CW
Now, Aktung's head will be even bigger than it was before.
Thank God! Now my headsize will shrink back down...temporarily!!!
keep it up ya 'shady' bugger!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 03-13-22 at 06:32 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote