View Single Post
Old 09-28-22, 06:17 PM   #6833
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpv1974 View Post
And in Kosovo - was there a "fake" referendum? Or was everything there as "Uncle serious SAM" from the USA said? By the way - Kosovo is Europe, and it is too far from the US border to be seriously worried about it.
The U.S is hardly worried. The Ukrainians aided by Western weapons are doing just fine. Meanwhile, your own countrymen from Russia wet their pants and run like the cowards they are from a fight with real men. Other Russians simply surrendered. Meanwhile, in Russia, Your men are running for the border of whatever host country will take them to avoid the mobilization orders in Russia. I can only assume Russian forces know only how to kill innocent women and children and torture them, meaning, the general civilian population. The Russian army acts more like a street gang than a disciplined professional fighting force. It's the Russian forces that should be afraid.

I truly don't mean to be rude but if you expect a sympathetic ear or a shoulder to cry on, on behalf of Soviet Russia, you came to the wrong place. And yes, the term Soviet Russia wasn't a typo. The only ones I feel bad for, aside from the Ukraine is the decent Russians who don't want to kill what they consider to be a neighbor, friend and family, meaning the Ukraine. Russians are despised the world over and Russian is a terrorist state and a pariah.

Last edited by Commander Wallace; 09-28-22 at 06:57 PM.