Old 04-05-18, 04:53 AM   #459
Dahoon
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
a 14 year old girl who was impaled through the abdomen

Oh man, that made me feel nauseous. I understand the morbid curiosity many people have... but impaled children and snuff?

Today might be the day the court reads PM's mental examination. I seriously hope there is something very wrong with him or the world suddenly feels... less nice (even worse?)

UPDATE (reading along with live updates from the court):

One thing said in court is that PM had a digital camera in his bag but the memory card was missing. It seems (or so the prosecutor says) that PM likely filmed KW's death.

Someone asked what would happen with the sub. It was said in court that "all the owners of Nautilus wants it destroyed and not end up on a museum or for sale".

Update 2:

PM says that "the 13 lesions on KW's head happened after he put the head in plastic bags" when he made holes i the bags to let air out. The police doesn't agree and are (trying?) to point out that the holes doesn't match the lesions. PM also says he started cutting in KW 7 hours after her death.

13 lesions in her head alone?! Jesus Christ. Her poor parents (who are in the courtroom) are sitting there looking at PM (who is "looking at the people in court, not avoiding eye-contact, smiling" according to the journalists). I think I might stop reading along for now...

Last edited by Dahoon; 04-05-18 at 05:29 AM. Reason: spelling & update from court