View Single Post
Old 04-05-20, 02:26 AM   #1
Jetguy06
Seaman

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0
Default All Saves Suddenly Cause CTD

Hey guys. I started a career in December of '41, and am now just after Dec 7, '42. A year of sailing and sinking in ships in game, and I just had a patrol with ~24,000 tons of shipping sunk.

I came home to Brisbane, but the game crashed when entering port. No problem... I've read about this, and experienced it myself, so I saved far outside the port for just such an occasion. I tried about four or five different times to enter Brisbane to end my patrol, but the game would crash before the anchor icon would come up.

Now, all of a sudden, that save game file won't load at all. I get the message: No Mission, Too Difficult... you know... the loading screen... then BAM, back to desktop.

Ok, so that file is done for, but I have plenty of good save files from this patrol. I never overwrite saves, and all the previous ones had loaded with no problems in the past. But now, ALL of them cause a CTD when I try to load them.

What is going on? This is infuriating!

My mods list, in order of activation:

1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
1_TMO_25_small_patch
RSRD_TMO_V502
RSRD_V5xx_Patch1
1.5_Optical Targeting Correction 031312 for RSRDCv502
1.5_OTC_US Radar from Start for RSRDCv502
1.5_OTC for 8.5 to 4.8 Aspect Ratio RSRDCv502
Improved Ship Physics 2.6_TMO_RSRDC_OTC
3000 Yard Bearing Tool (1360x)
Bigger Better Protractors

Again, I never overwrite my saves, and they were working fine until this recent one went all psycho on me. Please help!

Thanks!
Jetguy06 is offline   Reply With Quote