Old 06-04-11, 10:43 AM   #384
sarkhumar
Watch

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongel View Post
Holy Cow!

These mod lists are too much! I would really like to see some merging of the mods. My dream would this "Basic fix" megamod, that adds really just the most important, and most stable mods. Like TDW's UI, FX update, IRAI, Dynamic weather, U-boat historical Specifications, and these small fixes (equiptment fix, hydrophone fix, radar fix). TDW's Ui mod (useroptions.py) could be allready edited to some extent.

My problem with the first Megamod was that it added many things that I didn't like and it was a time consuming process to try to erase them. No need to get all the mods together, just the basic good stuff that you really need to play the game, and you could add yourself the sound mods and additional graphical tweaks. I think that now the basic mods don't update as often than before, because they are already working quite well. So the updating this "anti-Megamod" would be also easier.
Yes I agree that all mods are not needed ...but I'm only focussed to have all mods that are adding more reality.

In fact I'm a noob on this..just learning from stoian, tdw, trevally, sobers.... They know much more than me about what is needed so I'm trying to understand what is doing each mod....if I think is adding reality go ahead...that's my main objective.

this is only an start...but oh my god !!! nice start.
sarkhumar is offline   Reply With Quote