View Single Post
Old 07-15-14, 09:34 AM   #5
thruster
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default my suggestions for the devs...

1) within the captains alcove at the end of his rack, have his (your) blue uniform jacket hanging up on a hanger.
2) all medals and promotions are automatically loaded onto the graphic of the uniform jacket.
you will be able to reflect on your career achievements during the hours of DCing.
3) a selection of caps a player may choose. a cap was very iconic to uboat skippers, itd be nice to choose a style my hero character would wear. it can also be located and viewed on the drawers beside the bed from the captains rack.
4) the ability to add posters/pics to decorate my cabin.
5) games fail because they have universal difficulty settings, yet fail to account for random skill. instead of enemy ability options such as "stupid" or "ace" where everyone acts at that setting, can we have a randomised skill that accounts for the bell curve of skill. lots of average, quite a few incompetant and rare aces (flight sim devs this is also relevant to you if you read this).
6) random lame ducks, either damaged or breakdown that fall behind in the convoy. random fails onboard the boat is good too.
7) customising options for my boat. realistic ones.
8) ability to enhance my AA, with extra MGs would be nice
9) wreckage and survivors
10) i work away from home alot with crap internet. if im forced to play whilst on-line then i wont be able to play and wont buy it.
11) solo campaigns would be utterly awesome please.
12) .....im just getting started....
cheers.
thruster is offline   Reply With Quote