View Single Post
Old 10-12-07, 08:11 PM   #9
Nuc
Planesman

Downloads: 100
Uploads: 0
Default Error copying picture

I am using XP sp2; None of the picture files are read only; I believe I have everything in the right place as described below. Thanks for taking the time to think about it. -Nuc

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific\Data\CaptainPicture\picture.tga

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific\GirlInEveryPort\GirlInEveryPort.exe

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific\GirlInEveryPort\Captain'sGirls

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific\GirlInEveryPort\Captain'sGirls\shannan leigh 11.tga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Trucker
What operating system are you using, Nuc?
One of the causes could be that there is no Data\CaptainPicture folder in the same folder with the program. This could either be caused by incorrect installation or the original blahblahblah\Data\CaptainPicture folder being deleted somehow. The other possibility that comes to mind is that the blahblahblah\Data\CaptainPicture\Picture.tga file is a read only file.

If neither of those is the case, let me know and I'll try to dig deeper into the problem.
Nuc is offline   Reply With Quote