Txema
中国水兵

Downloads: 365
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Gabriel_
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txema
Other comment about the Type XXI in GWX: I have noticed that if I choose a Type XXI in 1945, in career, it includes the RWR atop the snorkel, but if I use it in a single mission (in 1945) the RWR atop the snorkell is missing... Is it possible to include the RWR atop the snorkel ALSO in single missions (in 1945)??

Thank you very much for all your excellent work !!!

Txema
Hi,

the XXI get the FUMO351 at September 1944, when you want that in the Single Player Mission you need to start XXI at 1945, then you will have the FUMO351 at the snorkel.

Greetings

_Gabriel_

P.S. Sorry for my bad english
Gabriel,

Thank you very much for your answer. However I think I have not explained my question properly. I was referring to the RWR added by GWX atop the Type XXI Snorkel (and not to the FUMO 391 radar available but not functional in SH3 1.4b). I have rewritten my question to explain it better:

Other comment about the Type XXI in GWX: I have noticed that if I choose a Type XXI in 1945, in career, it includes the RWR atop the snorkel, but if I use it in a single mission (in 1945) the RWR atop the snorkell is missing... Is it possible to include the RWR atop the snorkel ALSO in single missions (in 1945)??

Txema
Txema is offline   Reply With Quote