View Single Post
Old 05-01-08, 08:47 PM   #1
FLB Sale U999
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Torpedo Dials for Attack Peri & UZO for German Boats

Hi All.

Long time ago for me to find some time to play with U-Boats...

I have done a long time before a small mod for SHIII where u had the Torpedoe- Setting Dials in all Scopes and the UZO.

That was very usefull for manuall shooting and very comfortable to set all important Torpedoesettings directly in Attackperiscope or UZO.

Missed that in SHIV U-Boats. So i tried to implement that into this sim.

The zone-line in the new menu_1024_768.ini is a little bit tricky and i still do not know how every part there works.

Got the mod to work now in game so maybe it is interesting for someone esle.

THIS MOD IS ONLY FOR SHIV U-BOAT ADDON 1.5, ONLY FOR GERMAN BOATS.

This Mod is made for the resolution: 1280 x 960.

But it can also run under other resolutions, higher or lower, needs then just a little bit finetuning for the positions which is explained at the end of the included readme.

With this mod u will get 5 Torpedoedials from the Attack Map into ur Attack Periscope and ur UZO. The Observation Periscope will stay what it is, just for observation.

These Dials are implemented.

- Topedoedepth
- Torpedoespeed
- Torpedoepistol
- Torpedoesalve

- Tubeselction if Salve active
- Spreadangle for Salve

Those are completely docked at the Tubes Selectionpannel down under, so it slides with them in and out with the Autohide button. U can still use the Notizblock at the top right just by sliding the Dials out.

A lot of new Blocks are added into the dials.cfg and the menu_1024_768.ini, but don`t be afraid, it is all just copy&paste

The Graphics aren`t maybe perfect and on ur standards, but for me was the function more important for the moment. Feel free to change whatever u like....

Here 3 Screenies:

Maybe someone needs those dials, so have fun with that and good hunting.

Downloadlink:
http://rapidshare.com/files/11188551..._V1.5.rar.html

Everyone is free to change, add, update, combine or whatever he want`s. U don`t have to ask or put me in credits if you change, overwork or combine it with other mods. Feel free to do with this mod and files whatever u like.

Note:
It is very nice to see how much this community still works on those 2 games SH3 and SH4.

I have downloaded some really great great mods here and wann thank all of u for each ones efforts to keep this great U-Boat Sims alive.

Awesome to see what "some small Modders" could do for the Feelings and atmosphere in this Sim! Keep that work on guys, wish i could have more time again for modding....

Best wishes Sale
FLB Sale U999 is offline   Reply With Quote