View Single Post
Old 04-27-08, 10:20 PM   #4
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Pharoah
Peabody I tried the PBB mission - excellent. I note that you included a light cruiser in the task force - any chance of changing this to something bigger?

I also liked the little air raid at the end there - good stuff.

Cheers
I can't take credit for the air raid, the game must have put that in, I didn't put one in because the Fubuki didn't do very good against them so I left them out.
Sure I can make the Light Cruiser into something bigger, how about making it into the State of California? OH, you mean a bigger ship, no problem, want a heavy cruiser or a BB....maybe I'll go with a BB. No guts, no glory. Need any extra on your side if I do that, to handle the other small stuff shooting at you? Like I commented I did throw in a sub to get the DDs off your back, to give you a bit of time to knock out some of the bigger ships.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote