View Single Post
Old 04-16-19, 03:48 PM   #3724
Slyguy3129
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Not to worry. I'm much the same. In fact one of my pet sayings is "Quick to judge, quick to condemn, and quick to kick myself for being an idiot". I've had more than one time when I've gotten so frustrated I swore I'd never touch this or that game again. My only real redeeming factor is that I love to talk to people. I'm willing to talk to anybody about anything.

With that in mind, most of the members here try to be helpful, and sometimes we even succeed. Not always, but sometimes.

I hope you get your games organized the way you want.
Naw mate, I'm just an ass! I don't have any redeeming factors unless you think red heads are sharp looking lol!

What really bugs me, is if a game doesn't challenge me enough to make me lose my temper, I'm not that into it.

I'm sure I will. There has got to be a way to fix this. Just need to step back and let my mind clear out a bit.

Might take a stab at Sub Command again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Yes I find it unfortunate that this Mods Om is so leave because He already has the potential But myself I already try to find solutions on the forums here but no ... Cx4 is really bizard in these reactions sometimes I personally recommend that of our friends Russian KsD who is a must of the kind if I can afford ... let's go messious do not get angry for so can ...
Yea, it really sucks that many of our big time content makers burnt themselves out. And with no new Silent Hunter replenishing the community, I don't have much hope. But I bet Russians do like their Sub Simulations!