View Single Post
Old 11-14-09, 05:14 PM   #1193
urfisch
Sea Lord

Downloads: 42
Uploads: 0

?

whats up here.. did i miss someting here? calm down guys, the time to write the lines is not worth the case, dd. anvart often takes some things as an offense...even these are not ment like this. nobody knows, what some people may get wrong.

anyway...guys.

your work, dd, is fantastic, as well as many things anvart invented to sh3. so, we are all sitting in one raft, right. or one uboat...whatever. understand? do not start to rage against each other. i think we need all hands on deck, when sh5 is released, to make this the game we all ever wanted (even i think, sh3 stays the best game with its mods, it will be better as sh5 could be). so lets be a big team instead of individuals, who claim any things to be their own achievement. i also was not happy to see some of my gui-mods, like the menuscreen with the briefing room, or the leitz glasses, used from others and sold as their work - but, who cares. YOU know, who has done the original work. and if everybodys happy in the end, we all have done great work.

urfisch is offline   Reply With Quote