View Single Post
Old 09-24-12, 12:35 PM   #15
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
Won't the Reduced Mission Tonnage v02 mod work for OHII, to drop the Sink 50,000 and 100,000 tons requirements?
I think tonnage requirements are still there. What changes is that you will be unaware of them, since B.d.U. won't be giving you exact tonnage figures anymore. Unless I am very much mistaken, this is surely true for campaign requirements.

Missions and secondary missions are a bit more flexible though. IIRC they can be set to be passed if you reach a given area, if you drop a spy or supplies within a given area, if you recon a given area or unit, if you stay within a given area for a given time, etc. Indeed, their requirements can include as well sinking a specific tonnage, sinking a given numebr of units (possibly restricting the type of valid targets), or sinking a specific unit.

Tonnage sunk during each mission should count for accomplishing campaign requirements. In addition, missions can be set to give you reward or not once you pass them, and passing/failing them can be used as a trigger. Trevally uses many hidden and rewardless, missions for triggering events in game.

Anyway, take my statements with the benefit of the doubt, and wait for Trevally's answer for further details and confirmation/corrections on the above information.
gap is offline   Reply With Quote