View Single Post
Old 04-27-10, 09:27 AM   #73
Stronghold
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubini View Post

But tell me, how is the WS mod working for you? Is your monitor rescaling it correctly? And the image quality is good anyway?

Cheers,

Rubini.
I know that I am not the one you were asking about the way WS mod is working, but I can give you some reference as well: In the first place, I am using GWX version. When I change my resolution to 1360X768 it's fine. My monitor is rescaling correctly, but only when I change my monitor resolution. The image quality is OK, as OK it can be considering the 1360 X 768 resolution. I can even use Windows key to exit and enter from and back into the game. The sky halo is also visible, one thing that wasn't in GWX 4:3 stock and the lens effect on external camera is great. But one thing that is annoying is the right side of the screen mouse trails. I wonder if the right side of the screen will be "filled" for all the screens, not only for the Attack and Navigation map. That would be really awesome. Anyway, this is the greatest SH3 mod this year so far, considering the disappointment SH5 has brought to some of us.
I am using Sapphire ATI Radeon 5770 1024GB, 22 inch Acer P223W, VGA connectivity with a VGA to DVI adapter, on a native resolution of 1680X1050, with no option of scaling in ATI Catalyst Control Center (10.3).

Last edited by Stronghold; 04-27-10 at 10:09 AM.