View Single Post
Old 06-10-19, 07:26 PM   #5
agathosdaimon
Planesman

Downloads: 142
Uploads: 0

thanks i got it sorted - i did move the tf at the start and broke the unloading procedure so i didnt know how to restart it, but once i directed it back to the x for henderson field, it started and completed and now i have sent it back to espiritu for resupplying

so far things are getting interesting - i have troops from henderson attacking guadalcanal and the Betty's have crippled a few of my ships and destroyed all but one propellor of my CV Wasp -

i wasnt sure how much fuel it would take to get ships back to espiritu to refuel so i have sent off all but one TF with the Wasp limping behind but now it is night on August 8 and the IJN ships have started to appear and i have only one tf of some cruisers and DDs and BB North Carolina and i am not sure how this is going to go for me given the IJN i guessing will have better night fighting abilities - assuming thats modelled in the game?

taking hits, they are all firing on my BB - what do i do? do stay and fight do i try and get closer or do i flee also and wait for all teh other TFs to come back and the reinforcments in later days and weeks?

oh i forgot i hae left CV Enterprise there too but its useless at night and now i have decided to send it south and leave behind the cruisers and BB to keep teh IJN at bay hopefully no others turn up for now

gnb guad1.jpg

gnb guad2.jpg

Last edited by agathosdaimon; 06-10-19 at 08:00 PM.
agathosdaimon is offline   Reply With Quote