View Single Post
Old 11-21-18, 11:37 AM   #1637
MANoWAR.U52
Loader

Downloads: 97
Uploads: 0

Says the guy that comes to channels desperately spamming his promotion links.

These videos are provided as feedback to help make the game or mod better as I am pretty sure that a ASW airplane spawning right on your head right at the beginning of the mission is neither intended nor described in your beloved manual papers there. I want to keep other users there from reloading and wasting their time like with the Ohio Mission or the Bear Campaign that doesnīt give the radio message in case of turned off Link.

Also I dont need to rewatch my video because everything I stating is exactly happening there. If you see things different fine by me. I perceive this magic detection system as broken and still do it. Donīt need your arrogant go read the manual advice there.

If you canīt stand reading this, well than youīre the touchy one and simply should skip my posts as they are not intended solely for you self-appointed RA moderator here.

Problem with the Land Strike scenario, a CTD happens exactly when the video finishes. Different LAM point settings (1,4, and 5) were tried, still resulting in a crash when impacting.

@Jaf Iīve read your message and link was turned of in my playthrough.

Last edited by MANoWAR.U52; 11-21-18 at 03:37 PM.
MANoWAR.U52 is offline   Reply With Quote