View Single Post
Old 10-25-20, 12:34 PM   #5
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Nobody can give reliable numbers currently, its all in flux, due to Corona. The flux is upwards, of course.

2019 total national GDP of Germany was 3.845 trillion.

One of the issues is that while many aid payments had been announced and many creits had been planned, only around ine third of the sum planned for Covid-19 this year has been asked for by intended receivers (!). But this too is in flux.

All numbers out there or being claimed by some, must be taken with utmost caution currently. The costs are high, but currently not as high as was feared. I read earlier that only a third of the aid being planned and reserved, so far has been called up by intended receivers. Currently, Germany gets through all this much better than many others. But infection numbers are exploding, they have lost control and tracking. I think we will see total lockdown before chritsmas, thoigh maybe they will not call it that.
The many pay the price due to the irresponsibility of the few. Also, UV sun radiation now is down, Vitamine D levels go down as well, and so I think it will get much worse than it was in Spring.

Nurtrition and and immune system strengthening still plays no role in the official advising. Its unbelievable. It would be the easiest and most cost-effective measurement to get all this mess under control quickly. I claim supplementation of some vitamines and minerals to the elder in caretaking homes, the nurses and teachers, the pupils, and the the rest, every employee. Could be done with little, with hilarious little money, by employers, institutions... But then one would need to admit how lousy the feeding standard in our oh so great modern world is, and in caretaking faciltiies and hospitals - not wanted!

Think of it. Food. Season. Sun. Vitamine D. Who is most exposed to risks? Old people with degraded metabolic functions, no exercise and often lousy food habits and crap food in caretaking facilities. It all matches.

Its a nutrition deficiency pandemic.

Not just Vitamine-D!