View Single Post
Old 05-17-21, 08:04 PM   #58
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

The Holy Bible talks about Elijah asking Elisha what he would have him do for him for he was fixing to take off.

So Elisha says that he would like to have a double portion of whatever it was that Elijah had. Elijah says that this is a very hard thing to have, but if Elisha should see him leave then Elisha would have what he asked for.

What did Elisha ask for from Elijah?

Quote:
When the time came for Elijah to be transported alive to Heaven, he granted a request to Elisha, “Ask what I shall do for you, before I be taken away from you.” “Let a double portion of your spirit be upon me,” came Elisha's reply. God, through Elijah, granted Elisha's request.
2 Kings 2:11-12

Quote:
Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. And Elisha saw it, and he cried out, “My father, my father, the chariot of Israel and its horsemen!” So he saw him no more.
So as you can see UFO's were considered chariots of fire in the Holy Bible.

I must remind you also that flesh and blood can not travel that fast without some kind of special space suit, but to be invisible would be almost impossible.

But with God all things are possible
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote