View Single Post
Old 07-09-10, 12:06 AM   #59
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Unofficial Steel Panzer Mod 1.5

SF fans.Going back to the " unofficial" Steel Panzer mods 1.5 I download( courtesy of my firend Bobosse) and installed it on one of my game and I still found it useful and interesting as a stop-gap mod.
1) it incorporates many new units in the mission Editor including; TigerII , the brummbear( unfortunately not playable), the SU122, su 85( which I had added manually) , the SU 152, new versions of the Panzer IVF2 and Tiger H, the Stug III G Saukopf and one with Zimmerit( mine protecting coat paste), the JS2 1944 version, the T34/85 1944 version and the T34/76 with the new turret.All in all interesting additions.Unfortunately the Panther, Elefant, the Marder III and Panzer IV H will have to waiat the official release. As well there are now 3 new missions one each with the SU85, Su122, and SU 152 as well as the 3 trophy(beute) missions the Panzer IIC, the Panzer IVF2 and the Tiger all playing for the reds.

What's good about this "unofficial" Steel Panzer mod 1.5 is that you only need to install the SF patch and thta 1.5 and you have all the other previous mods installed in one shot( steel sound, trophy, TIger 1.0, compass etc).It's a real time saver.Just extract it into your main game folder and make a copy of the file application into your mods folder and bingo you have SP 1.5 in your JSGME mods enabler.

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote