View Single Post
Old 01-23-20, 10:15 PM   #1
dashyr
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 181
Uploads: 0
Default I tried multiple mods. I think I'll stick to Op.Monsun. But, I need a hand.

I got OMEGU as well. Using KiUB.

I did print the KiUB manual but it is somewhat abstract. I guess somebody who has a general idea of how that work would be better served than me using that manual.

Is there a better tutorial for it around? Perhaps a well explained video?

Calculating the speed is not much of an issue since I use that ruler thing on the map. 2-3mins then lining it up with the distance traveled.

Problem is... I try to calculate the range with the wheel using the ticks on the periscope but it is almost always wrong. There has to be something I do not understand here. Looking at the "crosshair" of the periscope... I'm wondering if the guide might be out of date. Mine ain't exactly the same. In case that changes anything, I have the 16:9 "patch" installed as well since I play in 1080p.

If I cannot get the range right... I cannot really trust my speed calculation either. Not even mentioning it throw off my aiming. As always, I try to "eyeball" the AOB wich is not much of an issue since I am always trying for a 90 degree attack.

So yeah, anybody did a better tutorial for that thing or has a different method to calculate range? I'd love to play without map contacts.
dashyr is offline   Reply With Quote