View Single Post
Old 02-12-23, 10:03 AM   #441
Threadfin
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Doing so also helps to get more gold and a few diamond trophies.

Yeah, your approach is a good one. Pure hunting.

What do you mean by the bit I quoted? I've read about stuff like diamond stacking, but don't understand how it works. I'm not interested in gaming the game, but if there are simple things that can be done, certain methods that increase animal quality in the reserve, I'm interested in knowing about it.

I'm interested in diamonds too, because of the Grand Slam ibex hunting here. The objective is to take a diamond of all four ibex variants. Considering I've only taken one diamond in 330 harvests so far, this seems a shadowy goal indeed.

I added two more DLC to the soup. I'm so weak. Cuatro Colinas to give me another red and roe deer map, plus it will give me a third map with wolves so I can see if it's any different. These are Iberain wolves, not gray, and maybe their behavior is different, I don't know. I've heard two howls so far, but no attacks, and I didn't even see them. This map is much more open than the areas on Medved where I encounter them, so I feel like I can get the jump more easily. But so far, they've kept to themselves.

I also picked up the sidearms pack for the 10mm Glock. I've been carrying handguns a little more, and this will be a good wolves defense weapon I think. It gives class 6 over the .45 I've been carrying lately, so a little more powerful, although red deer with a 10mm is pushing it, but still maintains integrity. I bet there would be some long tracks though and I don't intend to use it for class 6, but it means it hits harder in the lower classes.