Thread: Coast Guns
View Single Post
Old 09-13-22, 06:13 PM   #14
tom2189
Sailor man

Downloads: 111
Uploads: 0
Icon2

Friend, my experience is ok, all i wanted is some sort of extra danger, like an ambush from the coast. Isn't it's far from true that Japanese have placed hidden guns and observation posts on islands of Pacific? I want some extra experience on a boring travel from point A to point B. Even aviation don't harass me as much as i expect...

To the point: After i've posted my last message, i've discovered that Coastal Guns file (was not so attentive)

The question is that i can't "Validate" it, cause it says that i need to place a waypoint for each gun i've placed (sic!).

I've done it, but its says that i need to place each waypoint not closer than 1000 yards or meters, i"ve drag each, but again editor doesn't allow me to save my file cause validation fails anyway.

Don't know what to do!

I'll try add only one gun and one waypoint to it and will try to validate it again to see what i can do.

Any good advices is appreciated.

Edit: I've opened this file and tried o validate it, it's failed and even not edited file cant be saved!!! What to do?

It says: "Error found when validating mission. Please see the mission validation window and solve them before saving"

I've ran a check of unmodified file and it says there is a problem with waypoints, strange things
tom2189 is offline   Reply With Quote