View Single Post
Old 11-23-19, 12:40 PM   #8156
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
That isstrange because in Europe we recall him having attacked unfair German economy strength and unfair car exports a lot. Point is if he strikes Germany like he wanted to bluff China, the reaction will not just come from Germany, but the whole EU economy space. And that you will feel. The China adventure does not go well, and the sam attempt with EU will not go as well, too. 27% of the global economic output is a force that even the US cannot afford to take easy. And many US voters of Lil boy already now feel the sting from the Chinese retaliation. The claimed economic groeth in the US is not convincing, but looks to me as standing on feet of clay.Short time jobs soaring are not socially selfmaintaining but a mortgage on the future. Deficit soaring. Debts exploding. China outmanouvering the US in lil boys trade war.

The problem is that these things will not get solved by your mighty military. And economically you are only one amongst three or four.

Yeah I also seem to recall that you once gleefully claimed that we would be buried by Germany and the mighty European Union by now. but well over a decade later and not only ain't it happened yet but the British are rightly bailing on the whole clown car. I laugh at arrogant European know-it-alls who have been prognosticating our imminent doom for going on three centuries and they ain't been right yet, nor will they ever be.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.

Last edited by August; 11-23-19 at 12:49 PM.