View Single Post
Old 11-21-19, 03:10 PM   #113
torpedobait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 397
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
A first attempt, but I need to "feather" the edge a bit, and get a better color match, which the color shifts on the render, which is very frustrating... looks fine in the project, but not after the render... We'll get closer each try (I hope)

... check from about the 1:40 mark on.

I'm not sure if the SD ever rotated, but I am thinking that it did. I'll try to look into that also. If you have an antenna, the SJ should be functional... - I have not found the time to do a career test yet.
See the attached picture. That is the conning tower from my USS Gar on Game Date 12/14/1942. Note the absence of any SJ antenna, and that the Conning Tower itself looks almost nothing like the ones in your pictures!

And I know you want to ask: Yes, I did a Total uninstall and delete, and a brand new install of SH4 v1.5 (Gold) downloaded from Amazon. It is not in either of the Program File folders - in fact it on a separate drive (G:\Ubisoft\Silent_Hunter_4), Read Only is unset, and LAA shows "True". The only Mods activated are v1.0.1g and the two environmental mods I've been running for a couple of years now - Unmark the sub position and water clarity. Neither have ever had any effect on the operation or appearance other than their intended uses. Not being snippy - just anticipating your questions!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SH4Img@2019-11-21GAR.jpg (12.1 KB, 13 views)

Run Silent, Run Deep, and Sink 'em All
torpedobait is offline   Reply With Quote