View Single Post
Old 07-15-19, 03:43 AM   #10
Coyote21
Swabbie

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0

OK, I found the extra buttons, including the player guidance button and tried enabling it, but still couldn't see any changes or new markers on the map. Checked my Captains Journal and the radio messages and also couldn't see anything about patrol grids.

But it's late so maybe I'm just not seeing the bleeding obvious again. I'm too busy to try again tonight, but hopefully playing again tomorrow night might show something I missed.

Changed the TC options in OFEV so now I get TC1 for aircraft. Thanks for that.

Also found the button that hides/displays the map tools. Thanks for that, Works exactly like you described (not how I remembered it) so either just a temporary bug or I just screwed it up somehow.

Of course now that I know I can change pen colours I don't want to hide them anymore (maybe hide the other tools in the bottom left corner seeing as I still can't get the combat support units pen to do anything?) but not really fussed.

Now I just need to work out how to make the Long/Lat numbers bigger so my tired old eyes can see them.

Does anyone know the filenames involved? maybe I can tweak the image files myself?
Coyote21 is offline   Reply With Quote