Old 01-13-07, 11:50 AM   #75
nvdrifter
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

**Released** Depth Charge Shake v1.03 for use with GWX

Changes/ fixes in v1.03:

A) There are now 3 different strengths of depth charge blast shaking effects-

I made 3 different strengths to try and please a larger audience of players. There is a difference between each strength version. Not a huge difference, but some difference. Only install one version at a time. Be carfeful when installing with JSGME. I have abandoned the extreme shaking effects in v1.02 due to the fact that it was making some players sick.

B) Much less u-boat side to side rolling action-

This was done to get the right depth charge shaking effect. Please be aware that it does also tone down the rolling action while cruising on the surface. There was no way to avoid this, as the u-boat will roll the same whether on the surface or submerged. If you really don't want to lose the side to side surface rolling action, then you can delete the submarine folder in Depth Charge Shake v1.03 before installing. But if you decide to do this, please be aware that the interior cameras may act strange when the heavy side to side rolling motion starts.

This really will be the last version release for a while. I need a break from modding and actually play the game. Thanks for all the feedback and opinions everyone. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Download here:

http://files.filefront.com//;6525634;;/