View Single Post
Old 10-27-20, 12:19 AM   #9
Eisenwurst
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 0
Default A seagull stole my chico roll.

Thanks guys, much appreciated. 67...... far out. In my "head" i"m still early 20's but my reflection's no longer a chick magnet.

Old Age Pensioner - didn't think i'd make it this far.

Like a couple of other guys on this forum i'm a "survivor", the last one left in my circle. Everyone else has passed away. ( Sorry for the downer ) but i honour their memory by visiting the beautiful harbourside park where their ashes are scattered and smoke a couple of cigars and commune with their spirits as it were.

I think some of us can relate to this.

Last year I started a relationship with a young chinese girl ( half my age ), A really good looking entertainer that worked in a small nightclub in chinatown here in Sydney. Singer, dancer, a bit of magic. We planned a future together.

She went back to Shanghai just before christmas fully intending to come back to Sydney.......Then all the lockdowns started, border closures, and now a diplomatic war between Australia and China. Bummer.

Them's the breaks.

And to top it off, today I was the victim of a crime......I was down at Circular Quay enjoying a Chico Roll, when a seagull ( white one - racist attack ) swooped down and stole it from my hands....the bar steward.

@ Rockstar...the monkey's got good taste.

@ TheBeast ( one word ) thanks for your kind words....you young guys the future's yours, the world will be what you make it. Don't listen to bad advice and always use your good judgement.

@ Eich... Hope your career picks up and you get "discovered". I'll think kind thoughts to you when I smoke a nice cuban.

Everyone else you're all invited to the party thrown by the supermodels that work on the ground floor of my building.

Eisenwurst is offline   Reply With Quote